Saint-Shevron

Jan 27, 2018
from what I could gather in another forum it seems like the issue is probably from my end, my graphics card stuff cant be updated since its an old all in one pc that makes it impossible to use it if I try to, so, until I get a new one then im afraid I wont be able to enjoy this and other few novels properly, still, best of luck dev! and hope to return to this in the future when I do get a good pc
Oh, I see. Sorry to hear that.
Well maybe there is way. I plan to make an android version with the next update.

Reactions: Silverfan936

QueenRayna

May 5, 2024
I didn like it, there is no way to save maple, just lot of maple been swallowed, i wanted her to swallow

Saint-Shevron

Jan 27, 2018
And new update now is free for public! Please check out my patreon post here

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
Vore isn't really my thing but this artstyle is pretty unique and it seems like a pretty solid game, might check it out in later updates, best of luck mr. dev!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Saint-Shevron

Axyal

Nov 24, 2019
Hello! I'm artist and gamedesigner who make mostly vore, lewd content. I hope you will enjoy my work~

Hello! i Cant judge anything if all vore or lewd scenes are black screens. I hope you will understand how things work~

judo456

May 10, 2020
Hello! I'm artist and gamedesigner who make mostly vore, lewd content. I hope you will enjoy my work~

Hello! i Cant judge anything if all vore or lewd scenes are black screens. I hope you will understand how things work~
Yes very good game idea, but scenes are ruined when it’s just black the entire time

Saint-Shevron

Jan 27, 2018
Yes very good game idea, but scenes are ruined when it’s just black the entire time
Thank you! I understand it but don't have time to draw art for every scene. I'm trying to figure things to replace blackscreens with in the future updates^^

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote