Saint-Shevron

Jan 27, 2018
Hello! This is game dev again^^ I want to say that I'm still working on the next patch and next chapter. Next patch will be containing new save system, other minor fixes and some content. Sorry that it take a long time for me.
I'm really grateful for your feedback, there will be more sexy content, more scenes and more other things!

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
This game needs a scroll back feature. This having to save every 5 slides to keep from missing something or making the wrong decision is just stupid.. Seriously! I refuse to play it any further without it.

Reactions: Skalli

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LandOfHunt-0.1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Damien Rocks

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
Itis even possible to meet with gherta again? I am preety sure sure i got all chocies in both sides, and it always end up with Mapple being digested or dying as butt plug.

Reactions: Silverfan936

culeme

Jan 19, 2019
Itis even possible to meet with gherta again? I am preety sure sure i got all chocies in both sides, and it always end up with Mapple being digested or dying as butt plug.
If you're talking about the bandit camp scene, it may be due to a bug. The game doesn't update as it should if the text is going too fast, so try going through the choices a bit slowly (you'll see achievements pop up in the corner for each). After going through all of them, you'll get a new choice.

Saint-Shevron

Jan 27, 2018
New version 0.1.7 is already in two-week early access on my patreon page!

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
Woah. Honestly never seen bugs like this before. Does changing fullscreen mode help?
I hope it won't appear in new version.
from what I could gather in another forum it seems like the issue is probably from my end, my graphics card stuff cant be updated since its an old all in one pc that makes it impossible to use it if I try to, so, until I get a new one then im afraid I wont be able to enjoy this and other few novels properly, still, best of luck dev! and hope to return to this in the future when I do get a good pc

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote