EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
A strange young man awakens in a strange land with no memories of himself or where he is from, will the *Hero* live a short pitiful life and die like a bitch or will he grab the gods by the throat and choke slam them into giving him what he wants?​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-23
Release Date: 2022-11-18
Developer: Kargan3033
Censored: No
Version: v0001
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LandsOfAdventure-0001
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

uneasy_speedy

Feb 22, 2021
Ok OP. I get the limitation of your ability to deliver content because you are not an artist. And many text based games are very good. However, if you want to sell people on your writing capability, I suggest you do not use screenshots to advertise the game that is nothing but the MC being vulgar. In general, this game seems to have no interesting plot beyond "You just randomly show up and fuck bitches" so this is an issue with a purely text based game that is supposed to cater to the player's fantasy.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Not very kind of me to ask, but.. Asperger's syndrome? Because there's a lot of cursing 0--0
No that's not the issue with me, it's some brain damage from dying or damn near colse to dying from food poisoning back in the '70's as well as being used as a lab rat bey the Canadian government.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ttt111111

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Ok OP. I get the limitation of your ability to deliver content because you are not an artist. And many text based games are very good. However, if you want to sell people on your writing capability, I suggest you do not use screenshots to advertise the game that is nothing but the MC being vulgar. In general, this game seems to have no interesting plot beyond "You just randomly show up and fuck bitches" so this is an issue with a purely text based game that is supposed to cater to the player's fantasy.
Well I posted screen shots because is that not what you have to do when you post a new game?

Also this is an RpgMaker game so it's not just a big wall of text.

Also the MC and the game it'self is meant to be over the top for the shits and giggles but I might tone it down as the game goes on.

Last edited:
Reactions: IncognitoTrust

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
No that's not the issue with me, it's some brain damage from dying or damn near colse to dying from food poisoning back in the '70's as well as being used as a lab rat bey the Canadian government.
understood, king. Had a case of food poisoning that lead to a full night of vomit, so I can relate.
Guess the Canadians aren't all nice, then 0--0. You sure they weren't lead by a shadow government of Canadian geese?

Reactions: Kargan3033

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
understood, king. Had a case of food poisoning that lead to a full night of vomit, so I can relate.
Guess the Canadians aren't all nice, then 0--0. You sure they weren't lead by a shadow government of Canadian geese?
Glad you made it through your food poisoning and no it was not a group of evil geese, I could go on about it but what I would say might piss off a lot of people because I don't believe in mincing my worlds for any one.

• Love
Reactions: SoberSphagghett

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Expansive world maps that have little to nothing in them aren't that fun. After you get out of the cave it's mostly a green wasteland. Landmarks, roads, things like plants, and anything else to make it interesting.

World Map
Starting cave is in the lower left corner. The map is 500x500 tiles
004 - Far Southren Starfall.png

Last edited:

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
I'm being kind here and giving an honest opinion:

The swearing in the screenshots is funny exactly once. If you overuse a joke, it become tiresome. If every line in the game is swearing, I know I will grow to hate it. Don't get me wrong, you can make a story on crass humor but it need to be spaced out enough, especially for the main character since he will have the most lines.

Essentially, you don't need to tone down the swear, but space them out instead. Give the characters a reason to swear for that impact and not just casually tossing it around in a casual conversation, because it would lose their weight and meaning. For example, let them talk normally, but when the MC confront a bad guy unleash that inner sailor in him and the effect will be enhanced.

Last edited:

uneasy_speedy

Feb 22, 2021
Well I posted screen shots because is that not what you have to do when you post a new game?

Also this is an RpgMaker game so it's not just a big wall of text.

Also the MC and the game it'self is meant to be over the top for the shits and giggles but I might tone it down as the game goes on.
The issue isnt that there is swearing, its that, by using these as screenshots, that you seem to think its the most appealing part of the writing. There isnt a single idea of what kind of sex scenes are in the game, but multiple lines of the MC swearing that sound just immature and embarassing.

Anyways, the point is, when you make screenshots, you want to give the player a good idea of what the game is. And what your screenshots convey is "I'm 12 and I think saying fuck and shit is funny as hell".