Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Expansive world maps that have little to nothing in them aren't that fun. After you get out of the cave it's mostly a green wasteland. Landmarks, roads, things like plants, and anything else to make it interesting.

World Map
Starting cave is in the lower left corner. The map is 500x500 tiles
View attachment 2192133
I understand what you are saying and I intend to add a lot more to the world map in the next few releases.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
The issue isnt that there is swearing, its that, by using these as screenshots, that you seem to think its the most appealing part of the writing. There isnt a single idea of what kind of sex scenes are in the game, but multiple lines of the MC swearing that sound just immature and embarassing.

Anyways, the point is, when you make screenshots, you want to give the player a good idea of what the game is. And what your screenshots convey is "I'm 12 and I think saying fuck and shit is funny as hell".
Hmm now that I think about it I'll try to tone down the swearing, thanks for the insight.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I'm being kind here and giving an honest opinion:

The swearing in the screenshots is funny exactly once. If you overuse a joke, it become tiresome. If every line in the game is swearing, I know I will grow to hate it. Don't get me wrong, you can make a story on crass humor but it need to be spaced out enough, especially for the main character since he will have the most lines.

Essentially, you don't need to tone down the swear, but space them out instead. Give the characters a reason to swear for that impact and not just casually tossing it around in a casual conversation, because it would lose their weight and meaning. For example, let them talk normally, but when the MC confront a bad guy unleash that inner sailor in him and the effect will be enhanced.
I thank you for your honesty and now that I think about it you are right about spacing out the swearing, I guess I was trying to covey the shock of the MC finding himself in an unknown place without any memories of himself or his past and that swearing was his natural reaction to such a shock.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
I understand what you are saying and I intend to add a lot more to the world map in the next few releases.
I would scale it down to a more manageable size as not too many games use maps that large for good reasons and you can always increase the size when you add more content. One reason is after you add so many events that map will start to lag. Region locking enemies and safe zones would work better as introducing a lower level player to a Lamia when they just get out of the cave might get you dirty looks from the casuals :HideThePain:

Roads, signs, and maps work well to help the player figure out where to go. Mountains, forest, rivers, lakes, and oceans not only add much needed color to the map but can help corral the player. Teleports or traveler services will also help with making trekking over large distances less of a headache.

These scripts will also help you adjust the experience.

Things like Ace Message System, Ace Save Engine, Ace Menu Engine, No Encounter Region, System Options, and Debug Extension.

There are numerous mini map scripts but on a large map the ability to show the player where they are is a good thing.

This helps you take pictures of the in game maps however it has trouble with very large maps.

Kayzee's and
Mog's
Performance scripts

A simple way to credit yourself and other resources used.

As for art well there is Koikatu!, ,

Good luck on your game

Reactions: Kargan3033

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
how many cities are in the current version of the game? Also where is the capitol city?
Three can be seen on the lower left world map
To the north of the caves is Lake Hold
Southeast of there is Korten
A little Southwest of that is Valcorya

They all look like small towns
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Good luck on your game
Thanks for the links.

The reason why the map is so large is I'm trying to do an epic scale type game, at lest when it comes to maps/lands

*Region locking enemies and safe zones would work better as introducing a lower level player to a Lamia when they just get out of the cave might get you dirty* *looks from the casuals.*

True but I want to make it so that players would have to make a choice between fight and running away from a fight they can't win if you can understand what I mean by that but on the other hand you do make a good point, do you mind if I send you a PM?

Last edited:
Reactions: vilewe7570

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
if the MC isn't/can't be a sub, then what's the deal with female domination tag? to elaborate, in case your understanding is wrong here: it means that the female is the dominant one, not that females get dominated.
The Femdom will be females dominating other females and male NPCs.

Last edited:

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
True but I want to make it so that players would have to make a choice between fight and running away from a fight they can't win if you can understand what I mean by that but on the other hand you do make a good point, do you mind if I send you a PM?
Don't mind, go for it. With boss fights, or any enemy that can outclass the player, I would put them on the map and make them menacing to the eyes and ears otherwise players won't know running is an option until after their ass has been served up on a silver platter which will frustrate more than entertain.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Don't mind, go for it. With boss fights, or any enemy that can outclass the player, I would put them on the map and make them menacing to the eyes and ears otherwise players won't know running is an option until after their ass has been served up on a silver platter which will frustrate more than entertain.
Good point, thanks for the feed back.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Hello everyone, just letting you know the progress of the game has been slowed considerably due to taking care of my folks.

Things are not looking good for my folks with my step father being in the hospital with a bad heart as well as as a blood disorder/cancer.

This does not mean I'm abandoning the game at this point in time, if I do I will let you know.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I'm afraid I'm going to have to call it quits with this game due to not only what's going on with my family but also my own health issues, I'm sorry for getting anyone's hopes up but I am too much of a mess to carry on with making this game.

I also want to thank everyone who tried to help me with making this game, may what ever god or gods if any you believe in watch over you and those near and dear to you.

Pacowap 31

Jun 22, 2020
Hello, I have never written anything in this forum, although I have been in it for a long time. My English is a translator so I'm sorry if I don't express myself well. I'm looking for a game to continue but so far I haven't found anything, and from what I've read, you encourage the creators a lot, although I don't see much collaboration on their part in any case. Can you recommend any?