Unity Abandoned Lands Of Peace [Early Access] [SinSmith]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
setting aside the really long walk they go on, it was a bit annoying not knowing what to look for when all I had to do was get the seaweed in teh water when a green thing was asked for.
The third time around I was supposed to find timber for a fire, and I simply couldn't find it. I just gave up. I had intention of going all the way back to the starting point for timber

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
The third time around I was supposed to find timber for a fire, and I simply couldn't find it. I just gave up.
You were very close to the end of Chapter 1. The wood looks like this 1620594867794.png you need 3 of them. You need to collect the Axe from the (left) hut at campfire area - collect the 3 pieces of wood - chop the 3 pieces of wood on the splitter - put wood in firepit and fire starts automatically - then talk to Barry with golden fish - then sit on log - the 3 of you start chatting - then Barry and girl laydown to sleep - you lay on sleepingbag -Mana the fairy wakes you to follow her - Mana talks to you for quite a long while, then licks and rubs your cock to get your fragrant sperm - you click the 'ejac' button to cum - then game over.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote