Ren'Py Abandoned Lara Choices [v0.1 Alpha] [MaxP/LVS]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
You are saying the MC is a female? I don't want to take dick.. I wanna bone girls
Not just any random female, the MC is Lara Croft. I prefer games where the MC is me or a male. But hey, think of it as this way, you get to be every other character Lara is going to bone, and you get to control Lara to have her bone you. :D

I know I know, I am going out of my way to defend a female protag game, but again it's Lara Croft we are talking about here. :)

Last edited:

maxp

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
The game is looking really great, but using the name Lara Croft, won't bring liike legal problems for you? @maxp
We only use Lara in the name, not lara croft, but inside the game we say lara croft, we gonna solve this in next update!
thank u!

FGDSGuy

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Is it wise to tempt Square? They dont look like the type to let this one slide.

maxp

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
Hi everyone, sorry for the version number, on the first site that we released our game was mandatory to use V1.0 even if it was an alpha version, and we used it here, it was not intended to use this to "fool" anyone.

As for the copyright, the name of the character will be Lara, mentioning Lara Croft, but only for fans of the character, but with exemption of the model, we will exchange all the possible information that bind us to the official character.

Stay tuned for the new version of the game, Version 0.2 Alpha, we will launch in the first or second week of August. Thank you all!

MaxP

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
We gonna try to launch in few weeks, we gonna have a sex scene, a new girl, more history, new poses, solve save game problem.... we working hard here!
Good to hear man will be dling when ya release.

Reactions: maxp

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
There is no patreon page anymore. Let's hope and wait can came here and clarify that.

Reactions: maxp
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes