VN Ren'Py Completed Lara's Makeover [Final] [Smut3d]

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I've updated the VN to fix the incomplete text.

For f95 users, DO NOT download the old compressed version as it is incomplete.
I will update the compressed version in a few, thanks.

Smut3D the Mega Windows Link in the OP has both Mac & Win inside the same zip file

Edit: Compressed Version is now Updated

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
A decent first effort, and congrats to the dev for realizing that small games allow a chance to learn without investing a lot of time in re-doing some elements of a bigger game.

Besides the text disappearing at the bottom of the page, the text box almost always hides the actual action in the scene. Next game, dev might want to just use closeups on the action being described, so that it appears in the center. Also, break up some of the paragraphs of text and put them on separate pages using the same image. That will allow the dev to reduce the size of the text boxes if they need to in order to show the action. It also helps the player maintain interest.

All in all, though, a very credible effort and I look forward to more from this developer.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Now, let's see a full game, with choices (non-kinetic), slow changes, and not immediate bimbofication 30 seconds into the game (lol)...and BAM! We'll have ourselves a game.

pikpok85

Aug 2, 2021
If that's learning project, then I'll let it slide, but it's terrible. Why 700MB for what could be a 30 slides. Story and choices - non-existent, poor models. Idea is fine but execution terrible. Waste of time for me but if the creator will learn then maybe something good will be out of it.

Smut3D

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
If that's learning project, then I'll let it slide, but it's terrible. Why 700MB for what could be a 30 slides. Story and choices - non-existent, poor models. Idea is fine but execution terrible. Waste of time for me but if the creator will learn then maybe something good will be out of it.
That's exactly what it is

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
is there any renpy game like this?
transformation/bimbo, corruption, slutification, progression? its good but short visual novel

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes