DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
1p9goixdb39kzkaflu1y267nu.jpg

Overview:
You play as a 40yo old man who wants to bully girls into spending some time with him. Any similarities with old adventure games is mere coincidence!​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-03
Release Date: 2019-06-02
Developer: Powerfantasy
Censored: No
Version: 0.01b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png 329957_sample003.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Sorry, but without "Al Lowe", there is no real/proper Larry.

Oh, and Larry never bullied anyone into spend time with him ever. lol. He had to work really, REALLY hard for it (and still got his balls busted more than once in the process).

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Ken sent me to check this out.
Funny art style for a Larry game, I'll give it a try.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
eh the larry games were a bit before my time. i only remember them from names (which is sad they look cool)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Larry 2099? not sure about the title.
The future? maybe his grandchild or something? Too bad the Dev decided to make him bold. a more Larry Laffer look-a-like would have been fun. other than that I like the idea and the art looks nice! hopefully the DEV continues with the game!

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Back when adult games was.... games :p

played it when i was like 8 or 9... only knew a tiny bit of english and i kept a notebook next to the pc with all the age check questions and answers i encountered, i still remember how hard i laughed when you nail the hooker and got treated to that censor bar animation, it was a major achievement back then, took even longer to do it without dying afterwards, probably took more than 3 months before i managed a complete playthrough, only other adventure game i remember spending more time on is monkey island 1

• Love
Reactions: lexlutha and Ninj77

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
played it when i was like 8 or 9... only knew a tiny bit of english and i kept a notebook next to the pc with all the age check questions and answers i encountered, i still remember how hard i laughed when you nail the hooker and got treated to that censor bar animation, it was a major achievement back then, took even longer to do it without dying afterwards, probably took more than 3 months before i managed a complete playthrough, only other adventure game i remember spending more time on is monkey island 1
Haha same story here, but I soon found out that you really need a light weight, industrial gauge, spearmint flavored, plaid, lubricated, libbed, lambskin, spermicidal, small sized lubber when you have sex with a hooker.
A lot of good life lessons in that game.

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
Ho lee fuck, I remember seeing a prototype for this on a 4chan thread a while back. Can't wait to try this out.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote