RPGM Abandoned Larry 2099 [v0.01b] [Powerfantasy]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I enjoyed this. It was a fun little game. Surprisingly good animations on the sex scenes.

I also quite like the MC. No nonsense, no moralizing or whining. Your motivations are clear and strait forward. No bullshit like with most MCs.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Found some words that kinda describe the "real " Larry -)

"Larry is an ambitiously dressed and balding wannabe, a ladies« man anti-hero who seeks love in a world of pretense, smooth surfaces, and low comedy."
Yeah... he doesn't bully and he doesn't rape.

Reactions: aifman7

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah... he doesn't bully and he doesn't rape.
Yeah, if played through all the "real" Larry games, you will see he is more likely to get "raped" (in some ways), humiliated and cheated on, and whole lot of other things, before things goes well for him :p

If anything, Larry is the character the player end up feel empathy and pity with.

Last edited:

Banzay

Apr 17, 2018
How can you even jerk off like that ?! Those who give marks like this will probably experience an orgasm on the portrait of Merlin Manson :unsure:

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
How can you even jerk off like that ?! Those who give marks like this will probably experience an orgasm on the portrait of Merlin Manson :unsure:
What's not to love about Merlin Manson? The most famous Wizard/Rock Star of all time.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Did you perhaps mean Marilyn Manson? Not so sure about that Merlin fellow :p

Banzay

Apr 17, 2018
I was referring to just Merlin Menson - scary as a nuclear war. Anyone who is able to jerk off looking at his muzzle - can jerk off to any image.

Tagfalter

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah but they just told you he is called Marilyn. Merlin is a wizard.
Merlin Manson sounds like some wizard slaughtering knights with Excalibur :D

I liked the first, chubby chick in the bar... sadly only got her and the slave girl figured out yet.

Leo Demacia

Aug 7, 2017
This game has alot of potential, It was refreshing that it was easy to figure out and I love the erotic scenes its adorable at the same time erotic

Reactions: Tsuro

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
so exactly what does "GET" means here? if this is meant to emulate the king, then, is this game gonna be only a tease parody or is there going to be something more "personal"? either way, i think its fair to edit the genre and the tags, to tell if this is going to be at most softcore, or if we do get to fufil lord larry's unreacheable dreams?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote