VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Last Call [v0.4] [Thunderline Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BisonFan02

This one is definitely worth a play. I typically don't go for "slice of life" type games, but the story is set up to be a good one and fun to follow. The gals all have their own style/personality, so there should be a little bit for everyone available. Music, art, and story/script are great already as a 0.1. Already hit that watch button....good job on this one guys and gals.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Domiek

Great renders, good writing, a thiccccy that will make you prematurely sticky. Music fits the mood and doesn't distract from the scenes.

Has an actual realistic two adults having casual sex scene without a stairway to heaven scenario nonsense.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

cosmosdad1

So far it is a great game, a lot of reading and not many choices at this point., but the story is good and seems a bit different than most others, and it seems decently written. The renders are mostly very good, the old men seem to be the most well done though. The younger people in the game could be a bit better, especially the girls, Kelly Jo could use a bit of touch up while Morgan seems to be more well done. Anyway, thumbs up, will look forward to more.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

nomadjc

Overall this is a really strong start. The models are different, the animations are smooth, the story is compelling. I "care" about the characters. This is definitely a title to watch, it could well turn into a really solid title. So far, there really isn't much there yet, but really solid start.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Daddy59

Well gentlemen, we ran through the game. Very good basic idea, nice lady characters. Mysterious Thoughts, Mc is finally not a debil face, but a good character. Take care of this delight and bring you the sequel as soon as possible!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Eerie Entity

The intro of the game was great, a reasonable amount of content in it, got to know a few characters already, and they are likable. The ladies - Morgan, Kelly Jo and Annie - are all lovely and gorgeous and I truly hope each one will be a possible love interest in the story.

The art is quite good and animations were good, especially Kelly Jo's walking animation when we saw her the first time. But since there were some animations, I would've hoped that the first sex scene was at least partially animated if not entirely, but it's okay, perhaps they will be in future updates. The scene could've been a bit longer too, but it was satisfying, so no complaints.

Music in the game is good, gave me these Southern vibes, haha, it was fitting.

But yeah, the game's off to a rather great start, I'm eager to play the next update when it comes out, great job :)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Goblin Baily: DILF

I'll be honest, the whole long-distance relationship is annoying as a trope and it's the only negative aspect of the game.... But who cares about Fiona when you got Morgan aka stacked shortkace.....
    Renders and animations could be better but as a first attempt deserve passing grades....
    The story could get dark or be going into happy directions, it captures the feels of a small bar where everyone knows your name and you feel at home.
    The one sex scene was a bit too short but satisfying...
    Play this while listening to a good country song
  8. 4.00 star(s)

FreshRevenge

So I played it and I think overall the game is good. I will kept on the look out to see if it improves.

So here is a list of things I liked about it so far

1. Music. That was the first thing that struck out to me. I liked the main menu music and also the music throughout the game. Some blues rock vibe. Goes well with the whole bar setting.

2. Character models. I really like that there are actually old people in the game and not someone pretending to be a certain age. Like a 40 year old that looks like 20 years. Usually a lot of VN stories portray a young cast. So I enjoy a level of realism to VN. For most of the characters presented, they look pretty well and not overblown with perfect barbie doll treatment.

3. Now the story. I cant really say too much about the story since it's pretty early but what is present is really good. I had a laugh with one of the screens when the mc was typing to his girlfriend and it showed the word "like" was misspelled by Umail's word correction. But in context it was actually right.

The only complaint that I think I have are the animations. Not that they are bad but the quality they are shown in. You have really high quality renders and when the animations appear the resolution looks blurry and looks downscaled. So if the developer can make the quality high across the board. Then it should be fine. Not sure if it was due to compression. But you really shouldn't need to compress anything with such a small file size.

Overall. I really enjoyed it and will be on the look out. I give it a 4 since it isn't completed and hard to give a perfect score to a game that isn't even finished but it's good so far.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

ycapella

Been a while since a game impressed me enough to leave a good review, but here it is. I'd say this game is exceptional, story is good, no glaring typos/engrish, graphics are more than decent, though some scenes have teeth looking slightly weird.

All in all a head above the other VNs if it continues the trend
  10. 5.00 star(s)

mmmonsterkill

except for the mc's face looking a bit wonky at times id say this is definately one of the better ones on the site. The story is interesting, the characters have depth and the renders look good, the only downside is that there's not alot of content yet but thats to be expected from a first release