4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

old chicken

Apr 17, 2021
i like both serenity and this game, but i was wondering what is meant with this scene? hope im not reading too much into it because i want the LIs of both games to stay separate in terms of romance. im fine if its all platonic and such. other than that keep up the good work

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
i like both serenity and this game, but i was wondering what is meant with this scene? hope im not reading too much into it because i want the LIs of both games to stay separate in terms of romance. im fine if its all platonic and such. other than that keep up the good work
He's saying he doesn't mind him being with the Neko dragon scale chick.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Everyone seems to miss the point of Serenity. Maybe I've made it too vague. You are the 'main character' in Serenity. You are also the main character in Last Human... and Eternum, and Melody, and every other AVN you play out there. You're still the same person. It doesn't matter if Rin loves the MC in Serenity and also loves the MC in Last Human... because it is still "you". That she 'crosses over' and has the ability to do so just enhances the idea behind Serenity. Serenity is about the connection of all things, worlds, places, people... with you as the common denominator. Someone made the comment recently about Melody being in Serenity, and that the MC in that game would be so jealous. Why? He's still you.

Anyway, I love the idea and I wish more devs would join in on it. At least for the types of VNs where in the story something like that is fictionally possible.

Apr 2, 2023
Everyone seems to miss the point of Serenity. Maybe I've made it too vague. You are the 'main character' in Serenity. You are also the main character in Last Human... and Eternum, and Melody, and every other AVN you play out there. You're still the same person. It doesn't matter if Rin loves the MC in Serenity and also loves the MC in Last Human... because it is still "you". That she 'crosses over' and has the ability to do so just enhances the idea behind Serenity. Serenity is about the connection of all things, worlds, places, people... with you as the common denominator. Someone made the comment recently about Melody being in Serenity, and that the MC in that game would be so jealous. Why? He's still you.

Anyway, I love the idea and I wish more devs would join in on it. At least for the types of VNs where in the story something like that is fictionally possible.
I think it's just fine. I believe some of us read for the story first with the lewd content just an added bonus while others are skimming or may not be reading at all and are strictly there for a quick fap completely missing out on a fun adventure. Just keep telling your story how you want know that there are many of us who appreciate your work and look forward to the updates.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022

I got the connection, but I am just one of the weird ones that hates the idea of there being someone else almost exactly like me out there. :ROFLMAO: Darn it, I am unique. But seriously, the story crossing over and having connections through alternate versions of characters is interesting. I just figured Rin's alternate would encounter the MC in Last Human and the cross-over would occur in a kind of fresh manner that way with the Rin of Last Human and the Rin of Serenity meeting and kind of exchanging points of view instead of one Rin jumping back and forth between alternate versions of the same guy. Either way, still an interesting idea.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I got the connection, but I am just one of the weird ones that hates the idea of there being someone else almost exactly like me out there. :ROFLMAO: Darn it, I am unique. But seriously, the story crossing over and having connections through alternate versions of characters is interesting. I just figured Rin's alternate would encounter the MC in Last Human and the cross-over would occur in a kind of fresh manner that way with the Rin of Last Human and the Rin of Serenity meeting and kind of exchanging points of view instead of one Rin jumping back and forth between alternate versions of the same guy. Either way, still an interesting idea.
Honestly, no matter how I wrote this stuff, there will always be different views or takes on it as people tend to read things differently. And I'm fine with that. As long as folks understand exactly what I was going for. And some will love it, some won't. When I first started playing through different VNs, after about the 10th time I came up with this. And the way I viewed it is - I get to be someone new in each story, but I'm always there in each one of them also. In Serenity, you're a God of wishes and dreams. In Last Human, you're the captain of the Aurora. And in my future projects, you'll be something else entirely. But they will all connect in some way, guaranteed.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
lh_ep4_prev_13.png

Hello, my friends and happy weekend! Time for one of my long-winded books, so strap in, grab your favorite drink, and listen up ;)

First, the image - yeah, not a girl this time. What's up with that N2?? Okay, so that is the lift. There are actually 2 lifts on the Aurora, but this is the main lift in the aft section of the ship. It runs from the bridge, down through the residential and recreational decks. The other runs from the fore section of the ship (fore end of the recreational deck) down to engineering and docking bays 1 and 2. As you know, the Aurora has a diranium skeleton with diranium plating. Since diranium doesn't conduct and transfer an electrical signal, it makes the Aurora very difficult to destroy using any type of energy weapons. That isn't to say it is completely invulnerable because, who knows what we will run into out there? There is always a bigger fish, and the Aurora could someday have to run away or find a strategic way of dealing with something more powerful.

Now we'll take a look at our 2 androids, Aury, and arriving this episode, Ecko...

Aurora and Aury connection - I've had a few ask about how Aury is connected to the ship. Put simply, she literally 'is' the Aurora. If the ship could land on a planet with rainforests (bugs, snakes, etc...), she would feel something as tiny as an insect landing on her hull. Very little could happen on the Aurora without Aury being aware of it. Which begs the question... is she spying on everyone? Not intentionally. Aury spends her time focusing on her systems, making adjustments on-the-fly... keeping the ship in tip top shape at all times. That is her primary task. Her secondary task is protecting her crew at any cost, especially the Captain. That is secondary only because if her systems are fully functional and running perfectly, she can better handle everything else.

More on Aury - Although Aury's body consists of synthetic tissue and diranium bones, she is very human-like. Designed and built by Dr. Trent as a companion for his son, he wanted to make sure he would experience human interaction once left alone in the universe. That includes sex of course, but also someone (more like himself) that he could relate to and talk to. If Mike had never met Alexis and Natalie back on earth, sure it is likely he may have run across Pantherians at some point - but if he didn't, he would have Aury there to take care of him and make sure he didn't feel alone out there.

Ecko - Episode 4 will introduce Ecko (who our crew will affectionately always refer to as Echo). Ecko is slightly different from Aury in that she has real biological tissue mixed with diranium bones. She is kept alive and looking young because of some (as yet unknown) Teldarian technology. I won't spoil the episode, but Ecko will definitely be studying the Captain and human life in general, and with only him to go by, hopefully she gets a good impression outside of what she has heard about humans in her past. Although she is very upfront with the Captain at first, she also won't trust him completely right away. Being the only Teldarian left, she has a lot in common with the Captain, and not just because they both have the same bones. Although he'll win her over at the beginning, she will be a bit stand-off-ish with him to start. But I'm sure it won't take long for his charms to win her over. Most of what you'll see with her in the beginning is purely her curiosity forcing her into things.

Moving on... let's get to what you're probably wanting to hear about in this devlog... the release. I don't know if you all read the news about the incident that happened over the last few days. That article covers a lot of what is going on. The company I work for (my full time job) was affected by this. Just over 80% of our computers were hit with this disaster and so I spent the entire day yesterday at one of our sites repairing them while the rest of my team handled our remote sites and servers. I got a lot done but I'm heading in again today after this is posted to jump back on it while the users are all off for the weekend. It is an easy fix, but time consuming. And unfortunately, as I've always said, my full time job has to come first until I make enough doing this that I can retire from that and do this full time.

So yeah... this definitely will have an impact on my planned release date. I was really wanting to have it ready for my birthday (July 28th) but that is literally 8 days away and if I'm lucky, I'll have a few of those days to actually work on the episode again. And I still have a little bit more to go. Not only did this affect user computers, but at the same time, we had server VM's fucking up left and right. Luckily most of those were quickly resolved by restoring backups. In any case, I just want to get this shit all fixed and get things with the full time job going smoothly again so that I will be able to focus my attention back on LH. So, release date? Shit I don't know. Definitely as soon as I can, believe that. I have a HUGE episode planned for episode 4 of Serenity that is going to be a lot of work. I'll probably keep my break between updates very short this time as I need to get started on that one quickly.

As for how far along the renders are... I am probably about 2 thirds through the episode. There is some great content this episode where we're finally starting to go and checkout new places. And one very slight spoiler maybe... but the Aurora will be returning to Sol because of a transmission that was picked up. I'll leave it at that for now. But I am loving how it is turning out, and don't worry, definitely some one-on-one time with a couple of the girls. Things are going to start progressing with our [pet]s over this and the next episode, with a special episode on the horizon after all of them have been with Mike. Then they return to Pantheria for a break before leaving the Pantherian system to venture much further out. And of course, the final girl... the queen. "Hail to the king, baby..."

Okay, so that wasn't so long now, was it? :) Anyway, that's all for now my friends. Hopefully devlog 14 will have some more positive news about the release but know that I am doing the best I can considering my situation. Have a great weekend! Love you all, ...Fire

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022

Hello, my friends and happy weekend! Time for one of my long-winded books, so strap in, grab your favorite drink, and listen up ;)

First, the image - yeah, not a girl this time. What's up with that N2?? Okay, so that is the lift. There are actually 2 lifts on the Aurora, but this is the main lift in the aft section of the ship. It runs from the bridge, down through the residential and recreational decks. The other runs from the fore section of the ship (fore end of the recreational deck) down to engineering and docking bays 1 and 2. As you know, the Aurora has a diranium skeleton with diranium plating. Since diranium doesn't conduct and transfer an electrical signal, it makes the Aurora very difficult to destroy using any type of energy weapons. That isn't to say it is completely invulnerable because, who knows what we will run into out there? There is always a bigger fish, and the Aurora could someday have to run away or find a strategic way of dealing with something more powerful.

Now we'll take a look at our 2 androids, Aury, and arriving this episode, Ecko...

Aurora and Aury connection - I've had a few ask about how Aury is connected to the ship. Put simply, she literally 'is' the Aurora. If the ship could land on a planet with rainforests (bugs, snakes, etc...), she would feel something as tiny as an insect landing on her hull. Very little could happen on the Aurora without Aury being aware of it. Which begs the question... is she spying on everyone? Not intentionally. Aury spends her time focusing on her systems, making adjustments on-the-fly... keeping the ship in tip top shape at all times. That is her primary task. Her secondary task is protecting her crew at any cost, especially the Captain. That is secondary only because if her systems are fully functional and running perfectly, she can better handle everything else.

More on Aury - Although Aury's body consists of synthetic tissue and diranium bones, she is very human-like. Designed and built by Dr. Trent as a companion for his son, he wanted to make sure he would experience human interaction once left alone in the universe. That includes sex of course, but also someone (more like himself) that he could relate to and talk to. If Mike had never met Alexis and Natalie back on earth, sure it is likely he may have run across Pantherians at some point - but if he didn't, he would have Aury there to take care of him and make sure he didn't feel alone out there.

Ecko - Episode 4 will introduce Ecko (who our crew will affectionately always refer to as Echo). Ecko is slightly different from Aury in that she has real biological tissue mixed with diranium bones. She is kept alive and looking young because of some (as yet unknown) Teldarian technology. I won't spoil the episode, but Ecko will definitely be studying the Captain and human life in general, and with only him to go by, hopefully she gets a good impression outside of what she has heard about humans in her past. Although she is very upfront with the Captain at first, she also won't trust him completely right away. Being the only Teldarian left, she has a lot in common with the Captain, and not just because they both have the same bones. Although he'll win her over at the beginning, she will be a bit stand-off-ish with him to start. But I'm sure it won't take long for his charms to win her over. Most of what you'll see with her in the beginning is purely her curiosity forcing her into things.

Moving on... let's get to what you're probably wanting to hear about in this devlog... the release. I don't know if you all read the news about the incident that happened over the last few days. That article covers a lot of what is going on. The company I work for (my full time job) was affected by this. Just over 80% of our computers were hit with this disaster and so I spent the entire day yesterday at one of our sites repairing them while the rest of my team handled our remote sites and servers. I got a lot done but I'm heading in again today after this is posted to jump back on it while the users are all off for the weekend. It is an easy fix, but time consuming. And unfortunately, as I've always said, my full time job has to come first until I make enough doing this that I can retire from that and do this full time.

So yeah... this definitely will have an impact on my planned release date. I was really wanting to have it ready for my birthday (July 28th) but that is literally 8 days away and if I'm lucky, I'll have a few of those days to actually work on the episode again. And I still have a little bit more to go. Not only did this affect user computers, but at the same time, we had server VM's fucking up left and right. Luckily most of those were quickly resolved by restoring backups. In any case, I just want to get this shit all fixed and get things with the full time job going smoothly again so that I will be able to focus my attention back on LH. So, release date? Shit I don't know. Definitely as soon as I can, believe that. I have a HUGE episode planned for episode 4 of Serenity that is going to be a lot of work. I'll probably keep my break between updates very short this time as I need to get started on that one quickly.

As for how far along the renders are... I am probably about 2 thirds through the episode. There is some great content this episode where we're finally starting to go and checkout new places. And one very slight spoiler maybe... but the Aurora will be returning to Sol because of a transmission that was picked up. I'll leave it at that for now. But I am loving how it is turning out, and don't worry, definitely some one-on-one time with a couple of the girls. Things are going to start progressing with our [pet]s over this and the next episode, with a special episode on the horizon after all of them have been with Mike. Then they return to Pantheria for a break before leaving the Pantherian system to venture much further out. And of course, the final girl... the queen. "Hail to the king, baby..."

Okay, so that wasn't so long now, was it? :) Anyway, that's all for now my friends. Hopefully devlog 14 will have some more positive news about the release but know that I am doing the best I can considering my situation. Have a great weekend! Love you all, ...Fire
As I always say, do the things you need to first so you can get to the things you want to do. It will be worth the wait.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
well hope things go well at work you take care of yourself first even if we cant wait for last human to get more content. honestly i stop myself from playing serenity till last human is done just to make sure i dont mix up the 2 different stories xd.

fgalrodREBORN

Dec 7, 2023
This game would be so much better if the plot developed slower and every single story beat wasn't super rushed leading to so few moments of the characters just talking.

Like your first mission you go to this dust planet, cool you can spend some time exploring the planet and talk to the 2 main girls for the first time since you left earth and learn more about your new situation or maybe learn about their characters or just generally talk to them right? Nope! You immediately land exactly where you need to be immediately get what you need and leave within like 10 lines. The game seems to be actively avoiding any situation where you can just interact with the characters in a non sexual way.

The girls other than lexi just feel like acquaintances who want your dick. Romance tag my ass

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
This game would be so much better if the plot developed slower and every single story beat wasn't super rushed leading to so few moments of the characters just talking.

Like your first mission you go to this dust planet, cool you can spend some time exploring the planet and talk to the 2 main girls for the first time since you left earth and learn more about your new situation or maybe learn about their characters or just generally talk to them right? Nope! You immediately land exactly where you need to be immediately get what you need and leave within like 10 lines. The game seems to be actively avoiding any situation where you can just interact with the characters in a non sexual way.

The girls other than lexi just feel like acquaintances who want your dick. Romance tag my ass
The comment at the end of your review was unnecessary. I didn't report it because I don't mind people speaking their mind to an extent and since this is a pirate site anyway, what would be the point? What you did was give a decently written review, and yeah it was a negative review and that is perfectly okay with me... but then you lost your shit and added a completely idiotic paragraph at the bottom, even admitting that it was 'unrelated'. If you had left that part out, the review was fine as it was and got the point across without coming off like a douche typed it. Even your comment here works in a negative review. "The game would be so much better if..." is a nice start to a review because that gets my attention. I read on and take a look at what I can do to make it better. But then you stomp on it... for what?

I hardly EVER comment on reviews in here (and God knows I've had to deal with some bad ones here and there) but that was just a bullshit cheap shot. At least other negative reviewers have been mostly decent about it and actually give me something to take notes on. Unlike some developers, I actually read those and make changes where I can when the information is something I can work off of.

I'm sorry for ranting about this you guys. And it probably sounds like I'm going off over nothing. But god dammit... enough is enough with the sarcastic and dumb comments in reviews not just on my games, but I see it on a lot of others. It's stuff like this that makes devs not want to participate here and try to have a nice community to discuss what we're doing. I like this site, but seriously some of you need to go back to fapnation.

You want better games? Learn to properly critique someone's hard work instead of trying to demoralize and lower spirits. I don't care if you give one star... if you give me ideas about what would make it better for you, I can work with that.

Anyway, been a long stressful week for me with this fucking Windows/Crowdstrike bullshit. I should probably get some sleep. I'll probably wake up tomorrow and delete this LOL

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Anyway, been a long stressful week for me with this fucking Windows/Crowdstrike bullshit. I should probably get some sleep.
N2TheFire
Rest well.....but remember that is just one troll.
Most of us here, love your characters, and especially your story telling abilities.
(The beautifully matched music to each scene - is a nice bonus also)!!!

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
The comment at the end of your review was unnecessary. I didn't report it because I don't mind people speaking their mind to an extent and since this is a pirate site anyway, what would be the point? What you did was give a decently written review, and yeah it was a negative review and that is perfectly okay with me... but then you lost your shit and added a completely idiotic paragraph at the bottom, even admitting that it was 'unrelated'. If you had left that part out, the review was fine as it was and got the point across without coming off like a douche typed it. Even your comment here works in a negative review. "The game would be so much better if..." is a nice start to a review because that gets my attention. I read on and take a look at what I can do to make it better. But then you stomp on it... for what?

I hardly EVER comment on reviews in here (and God knows I've had to deal with some bad ones here and there) but that was just a bullshit cheap shot. At least other negative reviewers have been mostly decent about it and actually give me something to take notes on. Unlike some developers, I actually read those and make changes where I can when the information is something I can work off of.

I'm sorry for ranting about this you guys. And it probably sounds like I'm going off over nothing. But god dammit... enough is enough with the sarcastic and dumb comments in reviews not just on my games, but I see it on a lot of others. It's stuff like this that makes devs not want to participate here and try to have a nice community to discuss what we're doing. I like this site, but seriously some of you need to go back to fapnation.

You want better games? Learn to properly critique someone's hard work instead of trying to demoralize and lower spirits. I don't care if you give one star... if you give me ideas about what would make it better for you, I can work with that.

Anyway, been a long stressful week for me with this fucking Windows/Crowdstrike bullshit. I should probably get some sleep. I'll probably wake up tomorrow and delete this LOL
Don't listen to the nutjob. I like the game so far. The little Neko's are cute. It will be interesting to see if the MC will help reignite the population of male Neko's. And get as much rest as you need. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Get 'em!

A lot of people don't know how to critique. They just shit all over something and then wonder why people get upset.

Apr 2, 2023

Don't let the Master Chief Petty Officer of the Keyboard Warriors get you down. Their kind is still upset that they themselves can't take the time to write their own original stories let alone release it on a global scale unleashing their work upon the masses. They can't even begin to fathom the time, rewrites, brainstorming sessions and everything in between it takes to write a single character let alone multiple including their own distinct individual personalities. Not to go all Joe Dirt or anything but "keep on keepin' on!" continuing to write your story as you see fit.

Last edited:

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022

I have given some positive and some negative reviews of games. Even with the negative reviews, I try to provide a positive tone, then plug in any negative experiences I had afterwards with as little attitude as possible. What I see with those that have such a negative and disrespectful attitude is that they have to try to insult others for putting in hard work. It results in one simple thing, they are hiding behind a keyboard and know there are limited consequences for that bad attitude and disrespect. Their true selves come out and we know what they are really about. Kind of like hiding in a virtual environment is a contradiction that actually results in a kind of truth serum that their true personality can't hide behind. May be interesting to use this data in law enforcement as part of profiling since some people let their behinds hang out so much in a virtual environment.

What I got out of the interactions is that the characters are trying to divide their time between professional and personal time (which was actually discussed between Lexi and the MC). What I also get from it is that we are dealing with different cultural views between humans looking for different romantic signals, and a different species that has completely different views on relationships, sex, and emotional attachment. There are similarities, but also differences. At the same time, we are dealing with a story where some aspects may need to be shortened and distilled down to elements that at least provide a springboard rather than a long, slow escalator ride so the story can move forward. Each individual will have different experiences based on what they are looking for and as has been said before, you can't make everyone happy all the time.

Last edited:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I have given some positive and some negative reviews of games. Even with the negative reviews, I try to provide a positive tone, then plug in any negative experiences I had afterwards with as little attitude as possible. What I see with those that have such a negative and disrespectful attitude is that they have to try to insult others for putting in hard work. It results in one simple thing, they are hiding behind a keyboard and know there are limited consequences for that bad attitude and disrespect. Their true selves come out and we know what they are really about. Kind of like hiding in a virtual environment is a contradiction that actually results in a kind of truth serum that their true personality can't hide behind. May be interesting to use this data in law enforcement as part of profiling since some people let their behinds hang out so much in a virtual environment.

What I got out of the interactions is that the characters are trying to divide their time between professional and personal time (which was actually discussed between Lexi and the MC). What I also get from it is that we are dealing with different cultural views between humans looking for different romantic signals, and a different species that has completely different views on relationships, sex, and emotional attachment. There are similarities, but also differences. At the same time, we are dealing with a story where some aspects may need to be shortened and distilled down to elements that at least provide a springboard rather than a long, slow escalator ride so the story can move forward. Each individual will have different experiences based on what they are looking for and as has been said before, you can't make everyone happy all the time.
Well, the relationships DO happen a bit faster than reality would dictate they should. Not as bad as Serenity, but still enough that this isn't the first person to comment on that. I've seen a lot of other really great VNs do the same thing. Last night I got a little too much 'in my feelings' because I don't really understand why people reviewing these things constantly act like they're suddenly a comedian instead of a constructive reviewer. The review in question here was fine! Until that last bit. Why add that? There is no other reason outside of just deciding to be a dick.

Anyway, I won't delete my post. It isn't that bad. It's how I feel about it. I usually wouldn't have gone to the extent of posting about it. I just get pissed when people overexaggerate to a point where what they're saying simply isn't even true anymore. They just turn the review area into a stage for them to see how clever they can be in humiliating the dev. I've got some bad reviews in both games. I can point out several 1-star reviews I have where the person didn't need to do that.

It is what it is. I appreciate the support from you guys. And besides, it is Friday... time for a new devlog to update on all this bullshit I was dealing with and finally get back to work on the update again. See you soon ;)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
serenity-n2birthday-01.png

Hey everyone... Thank God it's Friday. Last Friday started out a mess that extended through the week at my full-time job. And now I can update you on that situation and we can try to get back on track here.

First, the boring IT stuff - reason I didn't work on game at all this week:

By now, if you read any news at all, everyone has probably seen the various headlines about the Crowdstrike/Microsoft outage event. If you haven't, Crowdstrike is a pretty big antivirus company. Our company handles Accounting and IT for multiple other companies, and we use Crowdstrike. This event caused Windows 10 and 11 computers to crash to a blue screen where 'startup repair' or other methods to repair simply didn't work. In the simplest terms, CS sent an update out which added a bad driver file, with Windows instructed that this file is necessary in order to start up. Hence the blue screen loop people were getting. The fix was actually fairly simple... boot it into safe mode, delete the file, restart - back to normal again. Easy, right? Shit. Try to talk users through this over the phone. To add to this complication, our computers all use bitlocker so in order to even boot to safe mode, everyone needed a bitlocker key as well. That key is 8 sets of 6-digit numbers with dashes between each set. And if you happen to bump the ESC key on that screen, the computer reboots (several times) before you can get back to the repair options. You'd be surprised how many people did this. Anyway, so that is what I spent my week doing. One of our companies is local, our biggest one with the most users. I dealt with them in person. Some of these computers had more issues than simply deleting the file. They were booting to a black screen. For those, we had to reset them (reset but keep files). Our computers are managed via Azure or more accurately, Intune. So resetting isn't terrible... but adds a bit more work to getting a computer back to normal.

As of today, we've pretty much completely recovered from this mess. And today should be a quiet day. I'm back working from home and if it stays pretty quiet, I'll be back on rendering images for LH episode 4 again. I'll be doing that over most of this weekend, right up through my birthday which is Sunday (the day I originally wanted to have this update completed). No sense whining about it now I suppose. I'll just press on and continue working on it until it is finished. A lot of you have sent supportive comments and messages. You guys are the best, really. But I think you've waited long enough on this update so I'm gonna get my ass back to work on it. Meanwhile, enjoy your weekend! Love you all, ...Fire

PS: The special render is for my birthday of course... but I hope any of you who have a birthday close to mine enjoy it as well! Who wouldn't enjoy being served cake by these lovelys? Happy Birthday ;)

Apr 2, 2023
Well, the relationships DO happen a bit faster than reality would dictate they should. Not as bad as Serenity, but still enough that this isn't the first person to comment on that. I've seen a lot of other really great VNs do the same thing.
I mean if critics want to get super technical about it one could argue that like their feline counterparts irl cats have two reactions immediately towards humans; they love you or hate you. While they still have complex emotions and behaviors at the end of the day they choose you or they don't. So much like on Pantheria with a bunch of horny pantherian women if say some relationships do develop fast on an all female planet that has been starved of any male affection I would say it would be pretty spot on with the story that is being told.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
I mean if critics want to get super technical about it one could argue that like their feline counterparts irl cats have two reactions immediately towards humans; they love you or hate you. While they still have complex emotions and behaviors at the end of the day they choose you or they don't. So much like on Pantheria with a bunch of horny pantherian women if say some relationships do develop fast on an all female planet that has been starved of any male affection I would say it would be pretty spot on with the story that is being told.
Precisely. Thus the cultural differences coming into play. So the MC is a human that Pantherian (or cats in general) would gravitate to naturally.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes