4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Um......I saw this game a while ago, but I never paid attention, since it's a kinetic novel, looks like a fantasy type too, then I would like to know how's MC?
His personality and ability both.
I just hope he's not a typical wimpy-ass/weak-ass, if he's a badass then I'm in without doubt.

Please Gentlemen reply me.
He's a badass. So are some of your girls. He's not a bitch at all.

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
He's a badass. So are some of your girls. He's not a bitch at all.
One more thing I want to confirm, like our typical honey select 2 game MC always get his ass kicked by girls, so is this game one of them, please answer me honestly.

And thanks for the reply, really appreciate your help. :)

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
I think you misunderstood a bit. Was it not you who wrote comments such as these? That's what I was referring to when I said you've lost it. Maybe it wasn't clear with how I worded it? Either way, best not to write stuff like this anywhere.
1724423302826.png
I also didn't try to accuse you of fighting reviewers, that was just something I added about that dev. The comparison was merely because that game was also reviewed to have a very passive MC loved for no reason and no conflict whatsoever (Note that I didn't play your game and I didn't verify this for myself, only going by what I've read).

It is interesting though, that if you look past the curses and nasty stuff, they're saying very simillar stuff over on that Fapnation website. Don't try to say nasty stuff back to them. It won't make your game any better, it just makes it hard to sympathize with you. Instead try to understand why they would feel the need to say it in the first place.
I'll leave this here, it explains it better than I could.

Apr 29, 2019
i`ve got the same Problem like :
Bronyfan123456
when i´m loading the last save, then it says : thats the end , and the Game ended there.... can someone help please?
i tried different saves , always the same, Game Ends...

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I think you misunderstood a bit. Was it not you who wrote comments such as these? That's what I was referring to when I said you've lost it. Maybe it wasn't clear with how I worded it? Either way, best not to write stuff like this anywhere.
View attachment 3959699
I also didn't try to accuse you of fighting reviewers, that was just something I added about that dev. The comparison was merely because that game was also reviewed to have a very passive MC loved for no reason and no conflict whatsoever (Note that I didn't play your game and I didn't verify this for myself, only going by what I've read).

It is interesting though, that if you look past the curses and nasty stuff, they're saying very simillar stuff over on that Fapnation website. Don't try to say nasty stuff back to them. It won't make your game any better, it just makes it hard to sympathize with you. Instead try to understand why they would feel the need to say it in the first place.
I'll leave this here, it explains it better than I could.
I didn't write that. A person can literally write in any name they choose on there when they comment. Go try to comment and just see for yourself. Its a lawless wild west over there which is why I used it as an example. I tried to report the comment and was basically ignored. And now here you are trying to use it against me. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not usually confrontational.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
i`ve got the same Problem like :
Bronyfan123456
when i´m loading the last save, then it says : thats the end , and the Game ended there.... can someone help please?
i tried different saves , always the same, Game Ends...
I don't know how you guys are having this issue. Are you guys unzipping the update OVER the previous version? If you are, you'll have weird issues. Always unzip the latest version of the game to its own new folder. If you're using some kind of mod and it hasn't been updated, you will have these kinds of issues as well.

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
One more thing I want to confirm, like our typical honey select 2 game MC always get his ass kicked by girls, so is this game one of them, please answer me honestly.

And thanks for the reply, really appreciate your help. :)
Iirc almost every npc in this is female, for there to be some conflict occasionally MC won't just outright trounce everyone.

But I don't recall him getting his ass kicked.

Reactions: S1nsational

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Just tell me how's MC, I have my eyes on both games for a while, but I really wanna how's MC?
Just play the game. You'll know how the MC is in the first episode. You can't trust what other people tell you because everyone has completely different views, feelings, and preferences about everything. To answer your question, the MC is a young man whose had to live and do on his own for a very long time.

Reactions: ImperialD

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
Just play the game. You'll know how the MC is in the first episode. You can't trust what other people tell you because everyone has completely different views, feelings, and preferences about everything. To answer your question, the MC is a young man whose had to live and do on his own for a very long time.
Um....ok.
I will try, I don't want MC to be like agent17 protagonist, nor like Gary stu.

Well, I will see how he is.:coffee::whistle:

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
I didn't write that.
Fair enough, if you say you didn't, then it's my mistake.

And now here you are trying to use it against me.
What does that even mean? As if this was a battle of some kind?

I think you've missed the point entirely, and you seem to always focus on the least important thing I say. I've seen how other developers deal with negative feedback. Perhaps you'd feel better if you understood all the advice I wrote was in good faith? :)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Fair enough, if you say you didn't, then it's my mistake.

What does that even mean? As if this was a battle of some kind?

I think you've missed the point entirely, and you seem to always focus on the least important thing I say. I've seen how other developers deal with negative feedback. Perhaps you'd feel better if you understood all the advice I wrote was in good faith? :)
Forgive me if I get a bit defensive when you found that comment from a fake user asking me why I would make such a comment. How would you expect me to respond to that?

Look just drop this because I am all about 'good faith' too and this is starting to drag on due to one post where, granted, I started it because I didn't like the way someone worded a review. Fuck me if I ever mention a review again, I definitely won't express my feelings on it here.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
A nice update.

I like the new character that was introduced, though she raises few questions about MCs long term future.

Kinda conflicted on the dynamic change with a certain redhead, depending on the specifics if kinda feels three letter adjacent
...and for anyone else confused about the Rin scene:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
...and for anyone else confused about the Rin scene:
yup i noticed that .. it has me wondering tho why Rin acts the way she did towards the MC tho ... my guess is she misunderstood what Mike meant :unsure: but what the hell do i know :LOL:

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes