• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
...and someday (sooner than later) you will notice that you are spinning around aimlessly, and certain game locations are only available if you become a patreon.
No pay - no game. Typical milking...
And if you are read carefully, you will notice that this is written in the first post, in the description of the game :)
"The game is updated weekly, following the example of comics or series, bringing with each new version the continuation of the plot and new features. Please take into account that some of the content, which is currently in development, can be accessed only by accounts subscribed to early access or spreads in waves among free accounts."

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
...and someday (sooner than later) you will notice that you are spinning around aimlessly, and certain game locations are only available if you become a patreon.
No pay - no game. Typical milking...
Pretty much why many don't bother playing it.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Yeah I would fear the reason is probably a bitcoin miner.
It seems that you don’t understand what you’re talking about :) Viruses, trojans, lockers and miners, they do not make any difference between an online game or an offline one. Any game on this forum may be infected.
Fortunately, the server always checks the client and will warn you if third-party people modified the game. I recommend always downloading only my by links to be safe.

Shadowfx

Jul 16, 2020
While I liked the idea of the game and it had potential I was disappointed with the picture quality, considering the entire focus on the game is based around real photographs I was kinda hoping for better quality images.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
While I liked the idea of the game and it had potential I was disappointed with the picture quality, considering the entire focus on the game is based around real photographs I was kinda hoping for better quality images.
Yes, some of the videos have never been released in HD, but they have to be used for the plot. I'm sorry.

lesothoman

Oct 16, 2018
I've just been updated to v3.28 and although the program loads, it freezes on the first screen (Chapters 1 etc) with no mouse pointer or response to the keyboard. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I've just been updated to v3.28 and although the program loads, it freezes on the first screen (Chapters 1 etc) with no mouse pointer or response to the keyboard. Any thoughts?
The game starts, but freezes when starting the location of the first chapter? Try to reinstall, perhaps some random bug.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.29
The poker tournament in the PromZone is coming to an end and will soon be replaced by another game with more interesting mechanics. Some of the dialogues associated with it have been updated. Also, from today, the server will start giving access to some locations from the tournament for another 50 000 public accounts. Access will appear without updating the game too. This will be done at random, so you can check it out by simply clicking on the tournament button in the PromZone.

A big update has made for the dating sim elements of the game. Some girls have gotten the basic value they start with. For example, Nastya and Olya, who know our hero before the events of the game begin. Many girls also have new options for earning extra Love Points. This will help those who do not like to share their food supplies with girls

You can start building relationships with Nika from the first chapters. Then, depending on your success, the game may take a different path of development. She can turn you in, as was done before, or, on the contrary, warn you of the danger and later even help with the first supplies.

Also, the annoying crash of the game and some other bugs were fixed. Don’t forget to use the bug tracker if you encounter any problems.
Changelog and links to download in first post

lesothoman

Oct 16, 2018
The game starts, but freezes when starting the location of the first chapter? Try to reinstall, perhaps some random bug.
Tried re-installation but same result. Problem eventually solved by changing Mouse driver which had worked with previous version (and all other software) but not with the current. Program now runs well with this different driver. Wonder why.

Misaki001

Jan 30, 2019
So far I am enjoying this game. It has some nice pictures. Lots of events, and hasn't gotten dull and boring yet. I hope that this is the case as I continue to play the game.

Reactions: vortexcannon

68mshrop

Nov 30, 2018
I am liking the game if I could afford it I would definitely donate to the cause but a question is about the stats I've tried a couple different ways what is a good combination in order to hack the bank vaults

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I am liking the game if I could afford it I would definitely donate to the cause but a question is about the stats I've tried a couple different ways what is a good combination in order to hack the bank vaults
The more agility the hero has, the greater the chance of breaking the lock :)

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes