• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 2.77 and Public Update
Today we have updated club and public versions of the game. Some events from early access became available to everyone.

Those who have already completed the quest with Lilu, will be able to meet in a video chat with a new girl – Kitty. Gradually, she will reveal to our hero how things are going in another part of the country after the epidemic. What difficulties and riddles people have encountered there.

The first two events with Dasha were updated. The code for these scenes has been rewritten, new dialogs have been added. She will explain in more detail the motivation of her actions.

The pregeneration of game events and save points were corrected. This will fix some problems with loading saves in the first city and improve the sequence of selection of quests for your hero.

Updated translation for German, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Dutch, Polish and Turkish. Thanks to all those cool guys and girls who help me in this difficult task.

Rare crash in events with Lilu have been fixed. Now she should please you in any variants of your passing game.

Added support for new May rewards, about what you can read about in .
Changelog and links to download in first post

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Ok where money is concerned with any game. I always ask this question.
Is there a cheat code for unlimited amount of money?

shep94

Dec 1, 2017
Real nice game, well done and with a good choice of "actress", is real hard without a guide and the day-limit is real pain but is nice choice to discover and pay attention of everything. I wait the Mac release but for now I use wine staging for it, for everyone want to try on Mac just remember to install not in c:drive but in desktop.

DD99

Apr 18, 2018
Cheats will be available in public version later, from game menu.
At the moment, the server does not accept modified data from the client, since they often contain incorrect data, which can damage saves for all game days.

macOS version is currently available in early access only, for the club's users. The public version will be after finishing the work on the game. No ETA.
How do i get the a mac version?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 2.78
In this build, our hero will be able to start a new quest, after receiving a mysterious e-mail. The message will not be just one, and it will be possible to receive them in any of the events, when our hero use a laptop at home. If you have already completed all the events with Lilu, Kitty and other girls from the video chat, then you can receive emails in the next updates of the game.

Some dialogues with Lilu and texts when our hero using a laptop were also updated . For example, he now expects e-mail not only from his girlfriend Kate.

More sex scenes now is able to rewind. In some of scenes sex meter began to gain faster.

The work of some achievements has been changed. Basically, it affected those who previously received account suspension, and the achievements for them no longer gave bonuses. Some restrictions have been removed.

Fixed minor bugs and crashes. If you find trouble spots, do not forget to report about them through a bugtracker.

Also I remind you that during May you can get additional permanent bonuses to all my games. You can read more about this in .
Changelog and links to download in first post

Reactions: infogon
D

Deleted member 1200074

So, how difficult would it be to redirect the login server to local host? I would love to try this out, but I completely fail to understand why online saving is necessary, or even beneficial. What does this accomplish for the creator. Other than milking users out of 20 bucks/month to cheat.

lowan

Jun 2, 2017
I would glady pay one time to have the game because there is a lot of work into it but no way I pay 20 euros/month. This is how much I pay for my internet. I understand that the developper need money but this is really expensive.. I still check for the end of the game so I can enjoy all the content without paying for months

Reactions: Abidin and lottr

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I would glady pay one time to have the game because there is a lot of work into it but no way I pay 20 euros/month. This is how much I pay for my internet. I understand that the developper need money but this is really expensive.. I still check for the end of the game so I can enjoy all the content without paying for months
You don't need to donate $20. You will get all the content from early access even for $2 (and not only in Last Man). But in any case, you can continue to play completely without donation, gradually all the content will be added to the public version. I'm just glad you like my game (y)

xenos87

May 2, 2017
@vortexcannon are you planning on adding new fetishes at one point? Or at least adding a bit more of the already present ones? Right now I think most of the scenes are vanilla or light bdsm. Also how is that updated walkthrough coming along?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
@vortexcannon are you planning on adding new fetishes at one point? Or at least adding a bit more of the already present ones? Right now I think most of the scenes are vanilla or light bdsm. Also how is that updated walkthrough coming along?
Walkthrough launched by waves for random accounts. At the moment I collect feedback about it, if everything is ok, then I will launch it for everyone until the end of the month.
As for fetishes, I have an idea for a small storyline. I plan to extend the main storyline with carma in coming updates, and then maybe back to this idea.

Reactions: xenos87

lowan

Jun 2, 2017
You don't need to donate $20. You will get all the content from early access even for $2 (and not only in Last Man). But in any case, you can continue to play completely without donation, gradually all the content will be added to the public version. I'm just glad you like my game (y)
Yeah I know I don't need to pay $20 but I want to enjoy the full experience with cheats etc. I already played the game a lot of times 1 or 2 years ago so... I will wait a bit more I think. Good job in this game tho. I know you need money for the work you do I don't blame you at all :)

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes