• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.40 star(s) 53 Votes
Mar 29, 2018
Yeah... Paytreon --- this is what was keeping me off this game --- the dev changed the model to online/cloud save only and if you try to cheat (with cheat engine etc.) then the saves will be invalidated. Before 1.9 (or something like this) it was also offline.
Back then I've even supported the dev by paying (small) tribute and translating a nice chunk of the game...
Hasn't even thanked me...
Then it changed for worse -- hiding behind a paywall to cheat ("for our convenience and online saves with verification... any slight indicator of cheating will get you banned"), lagging with releasing walkthroughs (again -- "for our convenience and to be able to find stuff by ourselves")...
You can play this game without paying a penny.... yes.
But it is not made without a lot of grind - and without cheating it quickly gets frustrating.

On the positive side - the story is nice... a lot of characters/girls to ... be friends with ;)
To play or to leave it - the decision is yours.

P.S. The dev promises to release the full game also for offline (or to enable cheats for the public) once the game is finished... but I wonder if it will be before Cyberpunk 2088 (second game after 2077) gets released...
Indeed when it was offline it was playable but the online requirement is a major no no for me.

My biggest problem with this game is when I cheat at this single player game my save just gets invalid.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
The mac version says the file is damage. Can I get a good link?
Thanks.
I’m trying to install the game on my Mac, but I get the “App is Damaged Can’t Be Opened” error, or some other error.

This error appeared with macOS Sierra, and sometimes it does not allow to install applications not from the AppStore.

It is easily solved. Open the Terminal application. Enter the following command with application name, for example:

xattr -cr /Applications/Last_Man.app

A detailed video guide is .

Feb 23, 2019
I’m trying to install the game on my Mac, but I get the “App is Damaged Can’t Be Opened” error, or some other error.

This error appeared with macOS Sierra, and sometimes it does not allow to install applications not from the AppStore.

It is easily solved. Open the Terminal application. Enter the following command with application name, for example:

A detailed video guide is .
Followed the video and got the terminal up and copy and pasted that into it and pressed enter. Nothing fixed.
says "No such file"

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Followed the video and got the terminal up and copy and pasted that into it and pressed enter. Nothing fixed.
says "No such file"
It works and has been tested by hundreds of people. The video is not mine, and there are other files. This is just an example. Above, I indicated that you need to enter. Please try again:

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
First of all it's "I want to have it for free"
And second, most of us wnat to but the dev of this game i a little bit greedy in my opinion.

Play https://f95zone.to/threads/clockwork-poison-v0-4-poison-adrian.28136/ it's free without paywall
You write that I am greedy, but you advertise the game, where you cannot even download the latest version, because it is only paid (Unlike mine game, where all players get patches, all fixes and new features at the same time, regardless of subscription/free). That game's patreon is 2.5 times more expensive than mine) oh, and if you open your eyes, the walkthrough is in the first post, and somehow I don't see it in that game you advertise.

So please, just don't spam here. Let to those who enjoy the game play without your morals.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
You write that I am greedy, but you advertise the game, where you cannot even download the latest version, because it is only paid (Unlike mine game, where all players get patches, all fixes and new features at the same time, regardless of subscription/free). That game's patreon is 2.5 times more expensive than mine) oh, and if you open your eyes, the walkthrough is in the first post, and somehow I don't see it in that game you advertise.

So please, just don't spam here. Let to those who enjoy the game play without your morals.
im not gonna whine about someone wanting money on a game they developed do what you want, but in what world is playing an outdated version worse than playing a gimped game?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
im not gonna whine about someone wanting money on a game they developed do what you want, but in what world is playing an outdated version worse than playing a gimped game?
Why are you asking me? ask the poster above, he wrote that the game for $5 is free, and my for $2 is a greedy paywall :LOL: But please, better do it in private. All information about the game, how it works, updated and distributed is listed in the first post.

Simo9nba

Dec 2, 2017
It seems that i can not have 25 alpha point by the day 38 (25 A point are required for the Natasha event). I've tried to start from the beginning a few times and following the guide on the first page it seems that the alpha points missing are those from the first day (daydreaming in front of the boss and second MMS).
What am I supposed to do?

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes