2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
sure, 300k free players are waiting when PrEzi would allow them to play) because he cannot master the built-in detailed questlist

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Cool game,just started playing it
Its a nice concept
Wish we could play it offline but i understand the reasoning behind it
Like the fact that your choices make some difference,

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 2.86 and Public Update
Today we have updated club and public versions of the game. Some locations from early access became available to everyone.

Added continuation of a large final quest with Vera. Finally we will get to the purpose of the trip, maybe even find out a little more about what happened to the world. Also additional hidden events were added to this trip, with different passing options.

Also some more events with Alina were updated. They received a new code and dialogues, which should better reveal the character and motives of the girl.

Updated translations into Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, and Turkish. Thanks to all those guys and girls who help me in this not easy task. Also updated the localization system itself. The code has been optimized, and should cause less problems in case of possible errors.

Added support for the new stat system for our hero, about which I was written in my author column. While it remains in testing and will be launched in waves for random accounts.

Some minor bugs with the hero’s base and the skip button for sex scenes were fixed.
Changelog and links to download in first post

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
holy crap this game still being worked on?!
I remember this game from way back when before this even came on here.

hey if this keeps up this game just might have a longer development time than Team Fortress 2 :LOL:
seriously how long has this game been in development and how long is it still going to be in development?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
seriously how long has this game been in development and how long is it still going to be in development?
The game is updated weekly, following the example of comics or series, bringing with each new version the continuation of the plot and new features. Consider that this is Last Man 4 (and all past games are collected into one), if it's easier for you :)

Last edited:

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
this is an annoying online game
i knew i should have skipped this based on the genre
it also said exe that should have given me a clue
i had to delete it it's just too annoying
you have to subscribe remember the password annoying stuff like that

Reactions: Carnagie and dlex0
Jun 5, 2019
this is an annoying online game
i knew i should have skipped this based on the genre
it also said exe that should have given me a clue
i had to delete it it's just too annoying
you have to subscribe remember the password annoying stuff like that
I think you are confused friend, this is an Offline game. Could you be mixing this game up with another?

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
I think you are confused friend, this is an Offline game. Could you be mixing this game up with another?
no its an annoying game period username and password please
i forgot about this game and downloaded it again
but when i saw what it was i deleted it immediately
stay away from exe games they are annoying specially this one

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 2.87
In this build a new event with Kitty was added. This is the girl with whom our hero communicates at home in video chat. We will learn a little more about her city and the problems she has encountered. This scene supports the new hero’s skill system, and you will see additional options in the dialog if it is already active in your account. I also remind you that during the events with the girls in the video chat you have the opportunity to continue another quest with pieces of the map in the email.

A big change in the save system. If you have turned on gamesaves after each event or you play on hard mode, then the check points on the map will be available from the 11th day of the game, and not from the 21st. On this day our hero leaves Nika and move to his new apartment. If you set it to “once a day”, then everything will remain as before. If you notice any problems with the new saves, fill out the form in the bug tracker.

Were removed all the requirements for alpha points in the first three days of the game. The points will continue to accrue as usual.

Improved unloading of unused textures. Also fixed some minor bugs.

S3COND

Jan 22, 2018
This walkthrough is very old as I get a new one (of course without paying).
thank you all.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 2.88
From this build, the new character settings system has become available on all accounts. Old skills such as repair, breaking, etc., as well as alpha points have been removed from the game.

I’ll tell you a little about the new system. Now our character will have 5 parameters: strength, agility, intelligence, endurance and charisma. You will be able to distribute character points between these parameters, in the proportion as you imagine your hero. For example, it can be a strong and handsome, clever nerd, or just average guy in all. And all events in the game will now be built around this choice.

Here are just a few examples from the game:
  • In the quest, where we are trying to get into the basement of Alina’s burned house, the strong hero can just push the door harder, and the weak have to go looking for crowbar.
  • Breaking into safe-deposit boxes in the bank will depend on your agility skill – the higher it is, the greater the chance of lockpick. You will also need agility if you try to pull the blanket off the sleeping girl without waking her up.
  • But the IT girl Lisa loves only nerds, and will not sleep with you even if you are the last strongman on the planet, but you do not reach her IQ level. Intellect will also help in hacking computers, or even automatically solve puzzles that you could not.
  • Endurance will add you an extra amount of action points every day, more power for quests and entertainment with girls.
  • Charisma, of course, will help in communication, help with getting better rewards, or better discounts, or even trite to persuade a girl to have sex.
The full list includes dozens of locations where alpha points and skills were used before – they were converted to a new system. Gradually, there will be even more changes in future updates. This also applies to new options for completing quests and extended dialogues, depending on the parameters of the hero.

Points will be distributed at the end of the introductory chapter, after the events of the third day of the game. If you have already started the game and have gone further, the character window will appear after the gamesave is loaded. Starting the game from the beginning is not necessary. All past events will remain completed.

If you decide to go through the game in different ways, creating different characters, then do not forget that you always have help from the “new game +” system, and some of the bonuses from the past passage will go to your new hero.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
I haven't played the game in many versions. Not because I didn't like it, but that it based it's replay-ability on random number generation and using a walk thru to get every shit point you could get (no opportunity to speak/act for yourself that doesn't crap on your MC). No real save system. Granted that was a good year ago & it may be very different now. Short question, still same but more content? If it's just content, I don't give enough of a fuck about the plot anymore to bother till the final.

Reactions: Deragoshani
2.40 star(s) 53 Votes