• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
It seems that i can not have 25 alpha point by the day 38 (25 A point are required for the Natasha event). I've tried to start from the beginning a few times and following the guide on the first page it seems that the alpha points missing are those from the first day (daydreaming in front of the boss and second MMS).
What am I supposed to do?
Pay for cheats obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: dlex0

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
It seems that i can not have 25 alpha point by the day 38 (25 A point are required for the Natasha event). I've tried to start from the beginning a few times and following the guide on the first page it seems that the alpha points missing are those from the first day (daydreaming in front of the boss and second MMS).
What am I supposed to do?
In the game is always more points than you need for an event. If the game asks for 25, then it was possible to have 26-27. There are no bugs, all alpha points are available.
Pay for cheats obviously.
The game is set up so that it can be finished without cheats.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
game end at day 80, have 6 locked quests, last is the Dorm so cant do nothing now for free members -.-

Last edited:

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 2.84
In this build you will find the continuation of the Vera’s final quest. The girl who promised to tell us something important about CARMA. New events with her will be possible to do in different ways when they are ready.

Oksana also received some love. Were updated two nights with her, as well as a meeting with her in the park for a run. These scenes received enhanced dialogs and improved code. Evening and morning scenes were united in one event, and sex scenes now are able to rewind.

Several new achievements have been activated. I remind you that the process of their execution and the bonuses they give will be tied to your account and will not be reset even if you start the game from the beginning.

Also some minor bugs were fixed.
Changelog and links to download in first post

jamesgorm

Jul 7, 2017
Still have login issues !!. When i clicked on "OK" after i write my "correct" login name and password nothing happens !.. Is there any solutions or i just need to give up playing this game ?

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
You write that I am greedy, but you advertise the game, where you cannot even download the latest version, because it is only paid (Unlike mine game, where all players get patches, all fixes and new features at the same time, regardless of subscription/free). That game's patreon is 2.5 times more expensive than mine) oh, and if you open your eyes, the walkthrough is in the first post, and somehow I don't see it in that game you advertise.

So please, just don't spam here. Let to those who enjoy the game play without your morals.
To the first point, Patreon is normal in the adult Amateur adult game genre, the previous version of the game is free. I have not so much a problem with taking money for a game, but for a subscription model that locks content if you do not pay anymore. Anyone who pays for a game should be able to play all the features for what they payed forever. To the walk through, i am aware that there is one, but i looked at the date in the page and it seemed very outdated according to the date. If it is up to date then i apologize for that. Greedy was maybe a bit strong of a word but it feels for me like one of those free 2 play mmo's, "oh you want to be able to play the game and be able to see everything? so pay up". But in conclusion you are right, it is my opinion and there a people who have fun withe the game, but i think what i write negative or positive will not impair the fun of them playing.
Edit: One thing i forgot, the on line requirement is an absolute no go and really not needed for any reason

Last edited:

sachi-no

Jul 4, 2018
Intersted in this game so far. However, I faced an error as below screen shots when I tried to continue the game today...
Any suggestion to fix this? or should I just restart again?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Intersted in this game so far. However, I faced an error as below screen shots when I tried to continue the game today...
Any suggestion to fix this? or should I just restart again?
Fill the , I'll check and restore your gamesaves

Last edited:

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I am preparing a big update of the skill system for the game. You can read more about it in my .

ravennvm

Mar 3, 2018
guess once you need to pay every 1 month so your subscribe will not expired
but there is 2 options about one time donation and monthly
what's the difference between that ?
vortexcannon

Reactions: q96b

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 2.85
Today we have a lot of updates and improvements in some key events. They received a new code, extended dialogues, another order of action. More sex scenes are able to rewind, and some have become a little faster. Some scenes were combined into one larger. In some events, the costs of action points are reduced.

The list of these events includes:
  • Overnight at Alina, where she issues a quest for the sawmill
  • The first dream of the protagonist about his girlfriend Kate
  • First meeting with Naomi because of her debt to the club
  • Beginning of the first mission with Julia vs. CARMA
  • Landing rocket with an astronaut
  • Night escape from Central City through the forest and meeting Masha
A rare bug with the Album of the girls in the game was fixed. Optimized the work of the game and unloading unused textures.

A description of the changes to be made to the character’s skill system appeared in my . You can leave your suggestions.
Changelog and links to download in first post

Reactions: infogon
2.40 star(s) 53 Votes