2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

IgnitedBeta

Apr 11, 2022
Do I need to have any membership to finish the game? I'm stuck and don't even know if i can progress any further

Last edited:

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.74
In the new build, we continue to reveal the history of CARMA and the secrets of Alina.

The quest Alina’s Secret has been updated with new details and dialogues.

We have also started updating the entire quest system of the game. It will be changed so that it is more convenient for you to keep track of where you are and what remains to be done.

Some minor bugs have also been fixed.
Changelog and links to download in first post

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.75
In this build, the quest system received a big update.

In addition to detailed hints for all tasks in the Quests List, hints will also be shown right in the process of passing events. Also, information about the quest name that you are currently doing at the location will be additionally displayed.

As testing progresses, this system will be updated with new types of hints or alerts that you still need to complete on the location.

ThatG109

Mar 13, 2021
When I downloaded this the pictures and videos were bad quality but when I run games like gta it’s crystal clear smooth HD

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.75
We continue to update the functionality of the game.

In the last build, we improved the quest system so that it shows which quest you are working on in a given location. It now also displays additional objectives that can be completed.

We’ve removed auto animation from some of the sex scenes where it was. Instead, the meter will fill faster in all scenes. If you encounter scenes where it runs too slowly, please let us know. Also, more sex scenes are now skippable if you’ve seen them before.

We have also returned to work on the Hero Base. In the next builds, it will receive additional story events and reveal the fate of the girls you hired. It will also add explicit milestones that you can reach there. It seems to be interesting and we can’t wait to show you how it will be.

Some changes have been made to the game engine to improve its performance with new operating systems. If you run into issues, don’t forget to report them to the bug tracker.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.77
In this update, you can find a small continuation of the storyline of Sveta, our hero’s boss in his office. The event is triggered when you visit the Sawmill, and is available if you have completed previous events with this girl (visited the office, found a flash drive with her personal photos).

We also worked on the engine, the game should become more stable on weak devices. The Windows version of the game has switched to 64-bit.

Improvements have been made to the quest system to improve the order in which quests and hidden events are given.

We also continue to work on a new story version of the hero’s base. Hope you get to try it out soon.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.78
In this build, the end of the story quest with the kidnapping of Dasha was added. If you have already agreed to the terms of the kidnappers, they will send a message with instructions on how to continue the quest.

The Quest List itself has also been updated. It has been updated with new tips.

UI improvements have been made in some game menus.

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
What's the name of these two girls on that kitchen on the house in the middle of nowhere? The ones cooking.

khs77

Nov 7, 2021
Is Agatha beach meeting (after video chat with her) is in public version or only in payed version ?

I already met her (day 46) and chat with her (day 50), but now i'm day 70 and I can't find her.

Thanks.

Game version : 3.78

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
Do I have to subscribe to 100% complete the game? I can't access places like my base and some missions.
what kind of nonsense is this

jackdawson67

Jul 13, 2022
I'm new to this game , can someone tell me why i cant access anything in the store ,when i enter the store there's only go to NEW POST option there

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes