2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

DimitarCC

Jan 9, 2018
Definetely i can not get Hermione story to complete. After i understood her fetish i never go further. What i should do?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Definetely i can not get Hermione story to complete. After i understood her fetish i never go further. What i should do?
Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed.
The girl from the Dorm will be able to give you a tattoo (First, you must meet her in one of the events there). Then go to Hermione again.

DimitarCC

Jan 9, 2018
Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed.
The girl from the Dorm will be able to give you a tattoo (First, you must meet her in one of the events there). Then go to Hermione again.
Ok one more thing...with latest versions i can not get the additional city to unlock so i can not go to the dorm. I dont really get it :(

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.64
Did you miss Ruby? A cute girl mechanic from the third city of the game. The last time we saw her was when she was in a hurry to the city center and we gave her a lift there. On the way, she talked a little about her past life, about problems with the law and the police. And if you stay in a Dorm, a flashback with the details of her story will become available.

She asked to pick her up the next day, and in this update we are finally ready to visit her :) In this build you will find the first part of the event with her.

The quest system has received some improvements. The game will try to give you quests more consistently.

The translations of the game into different languages have been updated. Thanks to everyone who helps us with this.

Fixed bugs leading to crashes in some events of the game.
Changelog and links to download in first post

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
I don't know why nobody is talking about it, when I double click on the exe file, my windows defender and my mcaffee block the application and warn me that the application contains a virus, already I do not trust .exe files
So be careful

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I don't know why nobody is talking about it, when I double click on the exe file, my windows defender and my mcaffee block the application and warn me that the application contains a virus, already I do not trust .exe files
So be careful
Because there is no virus. My games are not signed by any developer’s electronic key. For some antiviruses, such applications look suspicious.
P.S. Also McAfee in Virustotal does not show any reports about the virus, you may have a local problem.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.65
The Last Man update has also become available today, in which you will find the ending of the main storyline with Ruby.

She is a pretty girl mechanic from the third city. And if you do everything right, you can invite her to your Hero Base. Where she can not only help in your missions, but may also be ready to continue the love story ;)

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
I finally got Last Man to work on Linux with wine64.
I was stuck at "Trying to login...", and fixed it by proxying HTTP requests to HTTPS.

Here's how you do it:
  1. Install game. Call wine64 Last_Man_3.65_Windows.exe. Game will be installed to ~/.wine/drive_c/Games/Last Man.
  2. Set up a proxy, e.g. (just download and extract)
  3. Start mitmproxy: mitmproxy --map-remote '|http://vortexcannon.org|https://vortexcannon.org'
  4. Start game: http_proxy=http://127.0.0.1:8080/ wine64 Last_Man.exe
  5. Log in and play.

drsp

Dec 14, 2021
hello, i have the latest version of the games and i am registered in silver.
this is the third time that I have restarted the game. I have the solution step by step but I can not go to the end ...
is there a more precise step-by-step solution ??

I found solutions step by step on the internet but have the solutions changed since?

and I don't see the club's earnings when I start over?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
hello, i have the latest version of the games and i am registered in silver.
this is the third time that I have restarted the game. I have the solution step by step but I can not go to the end ...
is there a more precise step-by-step solution ??

I found solutions step by step on the internet but have the solutions changed since?

and I don't see the club's earnings when I start over?
Quests List - hot-key Q or char menu. Hints for all started quests.

100% Walkthrough (for subscribers) - hot-key W, pull down Club icon or char menu - detailed instructions on what and where is available. Be careful, there are spoilers.

Reactions: Pinpin007

drsp

Dec 14, 2021
hello, I finished the game at 75%. start over while keeping my base and the advantages acquired? What is the procedure to start over while keeping my progress? and can I go beyond day 109?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
hello, I finished the game at 75%. start over while keeping my base and the advantages acquired? What is the procedure to start over while keeping my progress? and can I go beyond day 109?
Just load any day of the game, or start over from the beginning. All active bonuses will be unlocked automatically.
Also, the Base and girls will be same as you leave it in previous game, as soon as you reach it in the story.

Maroon Li

Feb 16, 2019
Hi guys, I have a question. Look around and find Olya's home address is last mission on day 7 or day 8( sorry forget), but I don't have a "look around" , just back home and open map. Did I make a wrong way before this day?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.67 and Happy New Year!
The year 2021 ends, in which we have worked very actively and soon we will be able to show you big and cool updates to Mageroyal Academy and Red Pill, as well as to some other projects that you have not yet seen. 2022 is going to be awesome!

I would like to thank all those who have played and continue to play our games, everyone who reports bugs and helps with editing translations. And of course, those who support the continuation of development by subscribing to the Private Club. Thank you very much!

You can pick up your small gift in the game. Anyone who logs into Last Man with an active Club membership from December 24th to January 1st will receive a holiday achievement and +1 Safe Day for adventure, forever.

In this Last Man build, we’ve fixed quest issues. We slightly updated some of the sex scenes, changing the order of actions or speeding them up a bit to make the gameplay more comfortable.

The game Album has been updated with missed events. There you can find scenes from the game that you went through earlier, but would like to watch again.

Happy holidays and thank you for being with us!

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes