2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

samys

Jun 3, 2020
Un de ces jeux que vous finissez et jouez encore et encore et encore en attendant avec impatience la prochaine version/mise à jour.

samys

Jun 3, 2020
One of those games that you finish and play again and again and again waiting impatiently for the next release/update.

tix07

Oct 1, 2017
why can't i update the game ? i am getting an error when it tries :
Error trying to save file: Error downloading " ": The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
tix07
If you have problems with the auto-update, you can download the updated client from the links at the beginning of the topic. Sorry for the inconvenience.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.62
In this update, we end Hermione’s storyline with a big sex scene with multiple playthroughs.

If you haven’t started her quest yet, you will have a great adventure: traveling around cities, solving riddles, life with a girl and stories from her life.

Other quests have received some changes too. Some NPCs will begin to react differently, depending on the degree of completion of the side missions.

The Quests List has also been updated. It received new tips and tasks descriptions.

Expanded compatibility with various android devices.
Changelog and links to download in first post

Reactions: viperyuan

viperyuan

May 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When i find hermione'photo in the warehouse and get out the warehouse ,hermione sends message "my last clue. there you can find the most beautiful girls .And if you hurry, you will find me too". walkthrough tell me hermione'photo can be found in the warehouse again,i don't find it in warehouse.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I think I stopped playing this a long time ago because I haven't encountered a single game like this where I've enjoyed having a time limitation to get through everything (except like Persona lol). Other than that I did really enjoy what was there so I would like to give it another try, see how it goes this time if it's still like that.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.63
In this urgent build, we are fixing bugs that some players are experiencing with latest update.

If you get stuck on any of the stages of the Hermione’s storyline, now you can complete it.

Some Hermione-related fixes also got the 100% Walkthrough menu. However, not all languages were able to receive this update yet.

The game’s Album has also been updated with new events. There you can re-watch all the sex-scenes that you went through earlier.

Some sex events began to gather energy faster to move on. If you notice that some scenes are still too slow, please report them via the bug tracker.
Changelog and links to download in first post

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes