2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 2.76
Today’s build with a lot of updates. Lilu finally got a new event and the end of her quest “Getting to know in online chat.” Dialogues with her were slightly corrected. Also, now her events are no longer tied to overnight stays at home, and if for some reason you have not used a laptop, then the event will not be missed – you can complete it later at any time.

Updated two events with a neighbor of our hero Nastya, at her home. These scenes received a completely new code, and the dialogues were supplemented to better reveal the character of the girl. Sex scenes now can be rewinded.

One of the first sex scenes on the beach with two girls has been updated. This event has been completely reworked, the sequence of events has been changed, new dialogues have been added.

The unloading of unused textures has been improved. This will help those who play on very old and slow computers or phones.
Changelog and links to download in first post

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
10/10, doesn't login and even after closing the game still keeps sending something somewhere.
Login works fine. If you have problems, please contact support. And any program can not send anything if it is closed.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
There is but its only available through purchase and it hasn't been updated since version 2.0
Mac and Android are always updated to the current build, but they are not yet available in the public version.

jamesgorm

Jul 7, 2017
Trying to login but nothing happens. Tried everything like re-install etc. Also i've changed my password just in case. Any ideas ?

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
how many days i have in free account? 70? or its no limit already?I played this game like 1.xxv dont know mb smth changed with days

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
how many days i have in free account? 70? or its no limit already?I played this game like 1.xxv dont know mb smth changed with days
By default, you start the game with 94 days. But you can receive new game days by completing quests, events and achievments. If you have played before and load from the old save game, perhaps some achievements will be credited to you.

Genolive

May 28, 2018
One of my favorite adult game since a long time! Update very often and the most important of all..... I have discover my sweet bitch Foxi Di as Nastya :))).

Reactions: vortexcannon

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
2. Why want the game create me a account?Why want the developer create a account?What the point?
Because the game keeps the saves on the dev's website, thus preventing you from cheating.
Some events require stats which to get normally you would need similar luck to winning the lottery.
But guess what, if you pay the dev 20 euros per month you get the option to cheat however you want and to see those events. How generous!

Reactions: Sef

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Some events require stats which to get normally you would need similar luck to winning the lottery.
Write with examples, please. There are no such things in the game, it can be completely passed without cheats.
If you have troubled places, fill in the bugtracker so that I can fix it.
Cheats make it easier to play, and are available to Patreon's supporters.

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
i think this game has been around since i was little teenager, and im 25 now so that should tell you something

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes