2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
error starting game

of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object obj_saves_check:

unable to convert string "ÀìÀìÄìÄìÄìÄìÄìÄìÄìÄìÄìÄìÄìÄìÄìÄìÄìÄìÄìÄìÄìÄìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÄìÄìÀìÀìÀìÀìÀìÁ‰„ìÀìÀìÐì" to number
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_scr_load_base (line 248)
called from - gml_Object_obj_saves_check_Alarm_0 (line 3)

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
gamefan123 It seems the server could not update your gamesaves for the new version of the game. Please fill out the , I will do it manually.

Trovador910 What do you mean? The game has only one version.

Last edited:

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.09
This build has received many updates in key storylines. This affected: the Scientific Center, some nights at Masha’s home, Sawmill, the Hero’s Base. These events received updated code, new actions, and alternative passing options. Similar updates were in some minor quests, – with a treasure map and Nastya’s cousins.

There are a couple of important changes with the sex scenes and the parameters of the hero that we tested with several people from early access. From this morning they are activated for all accounts, and on Friday I will write a separate post in the to collect your feedback.

A large portion of the new data has been added to the generated 100% Walkthrough of the game. It creates hints on the fly, depending on your actions. At the time of testing, it can be started by pressing N or by pulling the club icon down if you are playing from mobile devices. If you need similar quest tips, but without spoilers, do not forget to use the Quest List, it is also constantly updated with new details.

The tips about game mechanics were updated, they are shown while loading the save game. Fixed energy costs in some locations. Optimized the use of RAM, mainly, it will help those who play on a slower phones.
Changelog and links to download in first post

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I find it funny that from time to time a brand new newbie registers and goes directly here to praise the game, then drops one or two posts in some other threads and then never again.
wow, why don’t you write the same thing about newbie haters?))

Lestrad

Dec 1, 2018
Cant seem to trigger path to olga’s cottage. did i miss something, is it still there? i am using charisma 7....

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Cant seem to trigger path to olga’s cottage. did i miss something, is it still there? i am using charisma 7....
Access to the event at the Olga’s cottage consists of several steps:

1. Go to the hero’s old work, where you find Olga’s home address. This event has been recently updated, now it is available at any time of the game, and if you do not have the hero parameters to open the safe, then you can return later and open it differently.
2. Go to the found address, to her apartment. Olga is not there, but you'll find the address of her cottage house.
3. If you want to visit Olga before 20th days, then you need to blow up the bank and steal a car from them. And the second option - after the 30th day, access to the cottage will be open without an event with a bank.

So charisma is not needed for this, and the event cannot be missed. If you think that everything was done correctly, but the event does not appear, please fill out the .

Last edited:

BgCntry89

Feb 9, 2020
why can we only play for 94 days? and how can we add more. I hate that I was going well and then all the sudden, no more! It was my 1st time through the game so I probably wasted many days doing things, but certainly wish that I could have gotten further. We should be able to play until we are no longer making progress. Just my 2 cents. It's a fun game, and will definitely play through again.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
why can we only play for 94 days? and how can we add more. I hate that I was going well and then all the sudden, no more! It was my 1st time through the game so I probably wasted many days doing things, but certainly wish that I could have gotten further. We should be able to play until we are no longer making progress. Just my 2 cents. It's a fun game, and will definitely play through again.
You can unlock more days by completing quests, events and achievements in the game. The game will also save part of your progress and it will be available in the new game in level up state (pink rhino club, base, and some others).

Reactions: BgCntry89

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
I find it funny that from time to time a brand new newbie registers and goes directly here to praise the game, then drops one or two posts in some other threads and then never again.
Probably this is partly because the game offers you bonuses if you promote it and email proof to the author, no offense vortexcannon but that's a bit on the shady side

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes