2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
How to play on android?
Download the file to your phone and run it in any file manager. If the phone asks for permission to install applications not from the play store, you will need to confirm it. After that, run it like any other app and play :)

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Cause the dev makes money from grind and walkthrough/cheats hidden behind a paywall I mean a "club" and cloud saves with an anti-cheat detection in case you would wonder if someone can cheat with cheat engine locally.
Sure, almost all games here are distributed through the Patreon. This game is no exception.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Wow you are delusional.
You see Prezi who you liked a little higher. He comes to the thread every month. So even haters cannot live without my game :)

And I see thousands people online in my games, and a couple of dudes crying on the forum that the game is not what they want. Sorry to disappoint.

Last edited:
Reactions: guil2653

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
You see Prezi who you liked a little higher. He comes to the thread every month. So even haters cannot live without my game :)

And I see thousands people online in my games, and a couple of dudes crying on the forum that the game is not what they want. Sorry to disappoint.
I see some new accounts with 1-2 posts writing that they love the game. Stinks "fake" to me from miles away.
I was in the early "batch" of players, who even spend countless hours on helping you translate the game to different languages.
Back then the game was offline, and you know what? It worked wonderfully. There were no cheat protections, no requirement to be online, no online saves.
It is my fault -- I was delusional to support such a game which would develop into a money grabbing Frankenstein to begin with.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I see some new accounts with 1-2 posts writing that they love the game. Stinks "fake" to me from miles away.
I was in the early "batch" of players, who even spend countless hours on helping you translate the game to different languages.
Back then the game was offline, and you know what? It worked wonderfully. There were no cheat protections, no requirement to be online, no online saves.
It is my fault -- I was delusional to support such a game which would develop into a money grabbing Frankenstein to begin with.
You are talking about early builds and the cracked version of patreon. It was 2 years ago. Wow, let me send you my games from the 2000s. They were also offline, will you love me again then?))) Last Man had the same monetization from the very beginning. It never changed. And you know what? Game still works wonderfully. It is developing and getting more and more cool content. And it will develop further as I and my players like it. How should I change it for those who don’t even play it? Like you and a couple of the same ones, who come to the thread again and again, just to tell me how bad I am and what bad games I do. You likes each other comments, trying to show that no one likes the game, lol. For months. Live your life already :) Peace

Last edited:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Cause you have promised something which was never delivered.
Walkthrough - for non premium members - not updated for years.
Anti-Cheat protecton --- for those who do not want to pay for the silly stuff behind the paywall.
Online-Only --- to double-protect that those who do not want to pay won't get the slight chance to cheat in their own way.
Old saves where the cheats were made won't work due to the anti-cheat.
Timed-Events -- you didn't play the perfect game without mistakes? Well duh! Pay up to cheat or you miss stuff.

+Possible fake accounts (new users, 1-2 posts) leaving good reviews

Why I am still here? Cause I am watching this scam which you call a honest and free game.
When will you release a full offline one that is open for the public? Like you promised a few years back?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Cause you have promised something which was never delivered.
Walkthrough - for non premium members - not updated for years.
Anti-Cheat protecton --- for those who do not want to pay for the silly stuff behind the paywall.
Online-Only --- to double-protect that those who do not want to pay won't get the slight chance to cheat in their own way.
Old saves where the cheats were made won't work due to the anti-cheat.
Timed-Events -- you didn't play the perfect game without mistakes? Well duh! Pay up to cheat or you miss stuff.

+Possible fake accounts (new users, 1-2 posts) leaving good reviews

Why I am still here? Cause I am watching this scam which you call a honest and free game.
When will you release a full offline one that is open for the public? Like you promised a few years back?
Is it really that I should update the Walkthrough for you? are you serious? sit down, write it and distribute it to anyone you want. And if you open your eyes, you will see that a detailed Quest List with a description of all the quests and hints has long been built into the game for free for everyone.
Yes, the game has anti-cheat, and it was always there, and that will not change.
You can play absolutely free, regardless of the fact that the game is online.
Timed-what? This is a game dude, of course you can’t finish it playing with your left heel. And if people point to a real problem in the gameplay, I always fix it, and always help my players.

Every month I add content from early access to the public. In recent months, almost all of the content fell into public at once without any patreon period. And here you are a hero fighter with a scam. Let’s be honest, you’re just a spammer here.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Let's agree to disagree. An no // anti-cheat was not always there. Still have the 0.95 somewhere on one of the drives. Offline. No Anti Cheat. Works.

Didn't answered my last questions though about a full and offline game that was promised (even in this forum. Back then "when it's done" was the answer. But it never will).
Yeah I know... it is not easy to answer questions that don't suit you.
Call it what you want - I call it milking. And I also don't have a problem to call the other devs when I smell something afoul.
I end my tirade here because this is pointless anyway. But I will call in once I smell some possibly fake reviews again - just to let everyone know what (from my perspective) this is.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Let's agree to disagree.
Didn't answered my last questions though about a full and offline game that was promised (even in this forum. Back then "when it's done" was the answer. But it never will).
Yeah I know... it is not easy to answer questions that don't suit you.
Call it what you want - I call it milking. And I also don't have a problem to call the other devs when I smell something afoul.
I end my tirade here because this is pointless anyway. But I will call in once I smell some possibly fake reviews again - just to let everyone know what (from my perspective) this is.
In fact, next game that will continue the plot of the Last Man have already been released. And Last man is actually finished, and I gradually transfer the content leftovers to the public and complete the remaining storylines. But how do you know this, you're an ordinary hater who does not play my games, but only spam on the forum.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
In fact, next game that will continue the plot of the Last Man have already been released. And Last man is actually finished, and I gradually transfer the content leftovers to the public and complete the remaining storylines. But how do you know this, you're an ordinary hater who does not play my games, but only spam on the forum.
Good to know. If you will keep your promise and release a free offline game without any bull*it added to it --
I promise that I will be the first to cherish this, eat my own shoe and leave a very positive review.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Good to know. If you will keep your promise and release a free offline game without any bull*it added to it --
I promise that I will be the first to cherish this, eat my own shoe and leave a very positive review.
There will not be offline mode, I already wrote about this earlier. The game has multiplayer events and they will remain in the final build. Club cheats will be available to everyone, but they can not be used in multiplayer locations. If someone does not want to play the online version, he can find an early build and play offline, or choose any other game on the forum.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.06
In this build several large locations has updated. This includes one of the final meetings with Oksana – a date at her house. Several scenes with Vera that were dedicated to the bowling game – they were combined into one big scene. And also, a meeting with Alexa on the way to the PromZone, after which she helps us get into the poker tournament.

In addition to the updated code, these scenes also received some new actions and updated dialogs to better reveal the motives of the characters.

A large portion of the new data received a 100% Walkthrough of the game. I remind you that it will be generated specifically for your actions and will offer all possible options for the development of the plot. You can call it by pressing N, or by pulling the club icon down if you are playing on mobile devices.

More hints have also been added to the game interface. They will appear if you miss some important elements of the game.

Updated the translation system and optimizing the game.
Changelog and links to download in first post

P1Pi

Sep 3, 2016
Is the "Hideout" feature still only for the paying customers is has it been moved "out of beta"?
What features are at this point only available for paying players?

Hopefully, this does not spark the fire again, but I honestly am interested to give this one another try after a long while and I am wondering how complete this is at this time.

If there is still a lot of features in "beta" then I guess I will hit a snooze button on this for another 6 months or so...

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes