2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

krozzie

Oct 20, 2019
I fail to see the "fun" in this game. The random timing of the quests is frustrating, the randomness of stuff gets you past the 95 days (I did restart quite a few times), the fact that the game forces you to buy membership if you want to access areas is another negative. I even have a Vera yellow exclamation mark that says I've visited her too often.
Overall I believe that the creator should listen to everyone when they say that the game needs more sympathy for the free players and not lock everyone in a P2P bubble. Oh, and the fact that he doesn't care about copyright is a bit disturbing.

And yes, go ahead and say that I don't need to play your silly game, I don't really care. I'm just trying to give you the same feedback that you got from a lot of other members in this forum, and never listened. I'm a bit sad, it looked promising.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I fail to see the "fun" in this game. The random timing of the quests is frustrating, the randomness of stuff gets you past the 95 days (I did restart quite a few times), the fact that the game forces you to buy membership if you want to access areas is another negative. I even have a Vera yellow exclamation mark that says I've visited her too often.
Overall I believe that the creator should listen to everyone when they say that the game needs more sympathy for the free players and not lock everyone in a P2P bubble. Oh, and the fact that he doesn't care about copyright is a bit disturbing.

And yes, go ahead and say that I don't need to play your silly game, I don't really care. I'm just trying to give you the same feedback that you got from a lot of other members in this forum, and never listened. I'm a bit sad, it looked promising.
I am always happy with objective feedback, why not.

There is no randomness in quests, the game generates all quests in advance. Therefore, you do not need to restart anything. Just continue the game, and all quests will spawn when it comes to their turn. Do not forget to check the Quest List (hot-key Q), there are usually a lot of unfinished tasks that you can do.

If you notice that the game offers you a quest from a girl, but she does not let you in, then this is clearly a bug. You should fill out a bug report. Usually I can hot-fix the error on the server, and you can continue your adventures right away, without a new client.

Every month I transfer locations from early access to public, any donations are just your choice.

krozzie

Oct 20, 2019
The day Natasha sends me to the third city is random, sometimes it's sooner, sometimes later thus eating into the 95 days limit. Alina's quest sends me to "Stranger" area, which I can't access, The base is beyond access but I can live with that. The "sooner or later" thing is a pain when you only have 95 days

It would be useful if you can't skip all the content you've already seen, a lot of the times it doesn't work even though there is a skip button..

Oh, and Poker Tournament is part of a quest, but it's off limits

Last edited:

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
The day Natasha sends me to the third city is random, sometimes it's sooner, sometimes later thus eating into the 95 days limit. Alina's quest sends me to "Stranger" area, which I can't access, The base is beyond access but I can live with that. The "sooner or later" thing is a pain when you only have 95 days

It would be useful if you can't skip all the content you've already seen, a lot of the times it doesn't work even though there is a skip button..

Oh, and Poker Tournament is part of a quest, but it's off limits
As written in the first post, some content that is still in development is not available in the public version. When the location is ready, it gets into the next public update. In recent months, most of the new features fell into public bypassing the early access and were immediately available to everyone. But some locations require more work. For example, I wrote about the Base a couple of weeks ago here on the forum.

The number of days in the game is not limited, you can unlock them by completing quests and tasks (by default, the game has less than 95 days, so you already started to do it). There are also many bonuses that will help you earn more in-game money, energy, etc. if you start to play again or try the game for another character.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.04
In this build, an abandoned train station in the second city received some attention. In one of the trips there a new meeting awaits you. A new event can starts in the second half of the game, and does not require any preliminary quests. The adventure begins with the fact that your hero notices someone is watching him.

A new system of generated 100% Walkthrough of the game has been added. It will be created specifically for you, given the current status of quests and show what you can do next, without having to scroll through the text of the entire game. The passage window will open on top of the game, but it will be transparent so that you can continue the game while reading. At the moment, it is filled with data for the first chapters of the game. To call 100% Walkthrough, you can drag the Club icon in the game with your finger (or mouse) down, or by pressing hot-key N.

Some changes to the UI of the game was made, which updated it with some usage tips.

Optimization of some locations was made. Minor bugs fixed.
Changelog and links to download in first post

krozzie

Oct 20, 2019
any hints on that thirteenth floor quest?

Nevermind, I got fed up and uninstalled the whole thing. I tried liking it but failed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dixon Butz

redle

Apr 12, 2017
So, based on the post linked in the OP, the reason for forcing online is in case someone runs the game in sandbox mode. While I understand the benefits of sandboxes, there are still ways for an end-user to maintain saves over various sandbox sessions. But regardless of that fact, if online is supposedly for the sole benefit of the player, then why not make it optional? Have a toggle in the menu to use the online account for game saves or to use a local file save (and not require an online connection at all).

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
So, based on the post linked in the OP, the reason for forcing online is in case someone runs the game in sandbox mode. While I understand the benefits of sandboxes, there are still ways for an end-user to maintain saves over various sandbox sessions. But regardless of that fact, if online is supposedly for the sole benefit of the player, then why not make it optional? Have a toggle in the menu to use the online account for game saves or to use a local file save (and not require an online connection at all).
What you have indicated is just one of many reasons. The full post from me is here. The game is written in php, I think that 99% of people will not be able to launch it offline on their computer. That you download in the client are just UI and pictures.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
rockeyboss devil666x
I checked the availability of the website through special services, and they show that the website is accessible from all over the world. My own server monitoring also shows the usual number of players both on the website and online in the game.

If you manage to log in with the phone, you can play on it. After your provider solves the problem, you can continue game with the PC, your gamesaves will be available from any device.

• Haha
Reactions: Dixon Butz

zerocool

May 8, 2017
day 117 still not given a quest for the 3rd city, alinas house is destroyed and i cant find any quest to do or any way to go forward in this game

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
day 117 still not given a quest for the 3rd city, alinas house is destroyed and i cant find any quest to do or any way to go forward in this game
Hi! Please fill out the form in the , then I can check what happened and fix your problem.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Thanks. I checked your gamesave, in one of the quest of New Post, you left the location before the completion of key events, and the quest was not completed correctly.

I marked this quest as finished for you manually. Just load from the last gamesave, in the first city a new quest will wait for you, which will continue the storyline. Let me know if you still need my help.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.05 and Public Update
Today we have updated club and public versions of the game. Some locations from the early access became available to everyone.

There are also something new. The ending of the Dasha’s quest received an alternative version of events. With kidnapings, ransoms and shooting. In general, a more dramatic sequence of events. You will receive a new continuation even if you have already completed the quest with her earlier. And the new ending of the Dasha’s storyline will depend on your actions.

Also you will find updated 8-11 days of the game. Dialogues with Nika and Lilu have been changed, new textures added.

Updated story quest about ecstasy for a nightclub. Masha’s overnight stays, trips to the Laboratory and to the Pink Rhino were redone. Some events were combined into one larger one.

Updated scene with deserters girls from the New Post in the second city. They got new actions and dialogs.

Quest List is also have updated. Added more tips in some tasks. If you will still encounter moments in the game when you don’t know what to do and the Quests List doesn’t help you, then feel free to write about it through the bugtracker.

The generated 100% Walkthrough of the game is also received a new part of data. Let me remind you that you can call it by pressing N, or by pulling the Club icon down, if you are playing on mobile devices. If its screen is blank, then the game so far can not tell you anything, and you can use the previous version of the walkthrough.

Fixed the problem with the output of invalid lines in some scenes. Updated UI code while protecting your Base from other players.
Changelog and links to download in first post

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes