2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

wonderguy86

Jul 3, 2017
Does anyone know the name of the actress for Julia? Just want to do some research, thanks!
Someone on page 1 or 2 posted the ''real'' names of all girls in the game.

Oh, just register with random nickname and email. No any other information needed.
Hi,if i make donation on your site do i get a file with saves of the game? I played few hours on this and don't wanna start all over.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hi,if i make donation on your site do i get a file with saves of the game? I played few hours on this and don't wanna start all over.
All your saves stored online. After donation you can just login to your account and continue game as always.

Last Man 2.17 Beta
In this build we continue main storyline. After descending into the cave our hero realizes that he needs a flashlight and remembers that he saw it in his car. But this is only the one of the problems, because you still need to make it work.

Fixed rare bugs that caused the game to crash in the gamesaves menu and album. The game UI has been updated a little and the problems with fonts have been fixed.
Changelog and links to download in first post

Just a screenshot of my new game - Red Pill. I hope you will like it when it will be ready :)

A xxx sci-fi thriller game!

Have you ever thought about the fact that your whole life can be predetermined? What if there are no coincidences and the fate – this is not a fiction? And what would you do if you could control the lives of other people?

Arte

Aug 11, 2016
I like Last Man but its a little too grindy for me so I used cheat engine and now I am banned from playing the game for a month lmao.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I like Last Man but its a little too grindy for me so I used cheat engine and now I am banned from playing the game for a month lmao.
There are no month bans. A one-day suspension for spamming the server with corrupted data.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 2.18 Beta and Public Update
Today we have an update of the Club and Public versions of the game.

Some locations from the Club version are now available to everyone. Also, both versions of the game received 4 new game days, so that it was easier to pass new content.

In the Club version, the continuation of the quest about the Hiding stash was added. If you have already received a working flashlight, then the location with the hiding will be available again.

Translations into English, German, Spanish and Korean have been updated.

Fixed crash in phone contacts in the third city, as well as several other minor bugs.

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
Yep and it's this crap that stopped me from supporting the game (although I had from loooonngg ago). As others pointed out, it's insanely grindy and yeah, if you miss getting an alpha point, you don't get farther in content. So, I too used Cheat Engine and got banned. For a single player game, that's ridiculous.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 2.19 Beta
In this build, we have a continuation of the storyline with New Post and Julia. Something is happening in the city: we don’t know who left the hidings with supplies, the girls from the New Post disappeared, and Julia behaves strangely. Gradually we moving to the answers.

And so in this update we have a new scene with Julia. You can return to her in the evening if you spend all your moves. Also, some events in the Dorm were updated to support a new quest system.

The notification on the available game days and some small bugs was fixed. The most outdated versions of the game are disabled, they will need to be updated.

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
Yep and it's this crap that stopped me from supporting the game (although I had from loooonngg ago). As others pointed out, it's insanely grindy and yeah, if you miss getting an alpha point, you don't get farther in content. So, I too used Cheat Engine and got banned. For a single player game, that's ridiculous.
Well until that changes for time saving purposes, I won't play it. I was just about to try it out too, :( Now if the reason for banning that behavior is so it doesn't get buggy and breaks, then how about an alternative way to make it less time consuming.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
@tjn67
Well until that changes for time saving purposes, I won't play it. I was just about to try it out too, :( Now if the reason for banning that behavior is so it doesn't get buggy and breaks, then how about an alternative way to make it less time consuming.
I checked and his account is not banned. But I see that his saves are damaged (after about the 40th day), due to the fact that he used some kind of third-party software. For example, he changed savegames to have several thousand EXP points, which crushes the hero's levelling system and the game freezes. After that, he just stopped playing.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hey, I keep getting connection error. Please restart the game. can you help?
Maybe your game blocked by windows firewall. Click game icon with right button and select "Run as Administrator" (even if you loggen in admin account). If you have 3rd party firewall, you need to configure it.

Bfavs

Jun 17, 2017
Maybe your game blocked by windows firewall. Click game icon with right button and select "Run as Administrator" (even if you loggen in admin account). If you have 3rd party firewall, you need to configure it.
Yeah, I tried that, even manually adding the game to the windows firewall.. Any other advice you can give me? I have downloaded the game from the torrent and now from the site, still gives me connection error.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
"Run as Administrator" is 100% working solution. I think you have some other problem.

Last Man 2.20 Beta
Today we have a continuation of the story line with Julia. You can go to the city center, in search of missing girls, but would you like what you find?

The players interaction system was added. The first multiplayer functional will appear most likely in the next build. The server part of the game has been upgraded.

The code of the hero’s Base, and the map of Leesburg, have been updated. Improved display of important story places.

Fixed minor bugs.

WaderCrade

Apr 27, 2017
Everytime I try to Play I receive this error message:
"Win32 funcion failed: HRESULT: 0x80070000e
Call: GR_D3D_Device -> CreateTexture2d at line 423 in file \ TexturesM.cpp"
anyone know how to fix?

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes