2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
imagine if actual game companies banned players for using a third party program in a single player game. probably wouldn't go down too well either lol.
I'm not game company, I create all my games alone. And you are not banned, your account is suspended for 24 hours for spaming the server with bad data. And several alerts was sent to you directly to the game, you just ignored them.

suprpiwi

Jul 7, 2017
Well at least you made it clear how incompetent you are when it comes to marketing strategies in comparison to the good game setting, creating a wall that affects and limits your players enjoyment of the game in a setting where it doesn't affect anyone quite frankly is a joke and is gonna drive people away despite the product having a lot of potential. plenty of examples out there where there's a satisfying product without any drawbacks that ends up getting a lot of backers because they want to see it grow. But alright, not gonna argue about it, just the way i see it. Also i changed 2 values at once, since you know with cheat engine you can add another tab. so not too sure where your "spam" is coming in. so might wanna check those "alerts" as i didn't see any for other players who think it's completely up to them to cheat in a single player game. aka probably everyone who played one before. Have a wonderful day tho.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
  • That your engine doesn't do automatic garbage collection on data structures you've created and I linked to the website of the game engine developers that said exactly that, despite you then and not STILL saying that it does.
So I helpfully decompiled their game to double check this. Here's the objects that are NOT getting garbage collected properly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kamas

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
I have one big issue with this game, sometimes I loose connection and this bullshit is making me go load a save, if the connection gets unstable for a while then I ahve to repeat it over and over again. To be honest, it's not worth fighting for...

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Wanna try this game, but just wondering if there was a Mega link floating around out there somewhere?

ycart

Jun 5, 2017
Hi vortex, I just want to say the development is great (less some teething issues). Don't let the negativity hurts you. Thanks a lot for keeping this free and keep up the good work.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Wanna try this game, but just wondering if there was a Mega link floating around out there somewhere?
Why do you want a megalink? The game is free on the website. Even if there was a megalink for the premium version, you wouldn't be able to play it since the game has DRM in the form of user/password.
Even if you find a premium version, you won't be able to play it because your user/password won't be a premium one. So just go to the website and download the public version if you want to test the game out.
Personally, I gave up on it and maybe I'll play it when it is complete.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Why do you want a megalink? The game is free on the website. Even if there was a megalink for the premium version, you wouldn't be able to play it since the game has DRM in the form of user/password.
There is no premium version. Everyone have the same build :) But as stated in the description of the game, some of the content, which is currently in development, can be accessed only by accounts subscribed to early access. But do not worry, I regularly transfer content from early access to the public version as soon as it is ready and fully tested. As a result, you get 100% free game. Of course I'll be grateful for donations, as I'm already developing the next cool game ( ). But this is optional :)

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Dont see the point of the base and mp if the days are limited. That seems like a huge limiting factor, eeven as i played it i've noticed that.

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes