2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

glopglop38

Oct 20, 2020
hello
I'm on the 105th day, but I'm stuck on several quests :
"home sweet home", 80%, i've a lot of money but no option to buy a table since a long time
"alina's secret", stuck at 53%. i've found a film, and now?
"Treasure map", stuck at 50%, map complet but visit railway station do nothing
'Girls from a fairy tale", stuck at 75%, no progress since long time
in leesburg, i've find the flashlight, but no battery?

can someone help me?
thanks!

pkingesq

Aug 11, 2020
hello
I'm on the 105th day, but I'm stuck on several quests :
"home sweet home", 80%, i've a lot of money but no option to buy a table since a long time
"alina's secret", stuck at 53%. i've found a film, and now?
"Treasure map", stuck at 50%, map complet but visit railway station do nothing
'Girls from a fairy tale", stuck at 75%, no progress since long time
in leesburg, i've find the flashlight, but no battery?

can someone help me?
thanks!
spolier

I am the same as you however the flashlight I can advise, sleep in the dorm and visit the girls, the second or third visit you will see girl enjoying herself with Vibe, after shes done take the batteries

nigmaandroid

Jul 23, 2019
So what is the last version to have a working offline mod? This game looks really fun, but I am against mandatory online gaming. Its why im on GOG and not steam. I hate the way the community (gaming at large) seems to be going and think they are going to regret it (some already are). I would really like to play this and saw some discussion like there was a version where work arounds worked, but unsure on which version to try to find. Thanks.

Also my comment about offline mode is not meant as any disrespect to the developer as you are putting your time into it so you do whatever you like. This is a lot of work and appreciated regardless if I ever get to enjoy it. More people producing more content keeps diversity in the community and adds new content so thank you regardless.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
glopglop38
I will update home location, probably next build. Then you will be able to finish the quest "home sweet home" at any time. It is now limited to the first chapters, due to the internal mechanics of the game.

Alina's secret and Treasure map are now in development. They will be ready a little later. Girls from a fairy tale received several updates in recent builds. But the quest is still in progress.

pkingesq already gave you a flashlight and battery solution :)

nigmaandroid
The last offline build was a few years ago. You can try to Google it or someone will publish it here, I have not preserved it :(

And a little fanart for my )

yumiko.jpg

Reactions: pkingesq

glopglop38

Oct 20, 2020
pkingesq
thanks, it's work

vortexcannon
ok, perfect, continue your good work, it's a amazing game! :)
just one question, have you finish the story? (can we "finish" the game, know the cause of the plague?)

Last edited:

nomad

Apr 7, 2017
So there is still a limit of in game time to play? Has it been increased from what it used be or is it the same amount is always has been?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.42
This build received some more changes in the game engine. Corrections have been made to keep up with the latest Chromium updates. So now the launcher works correctly with Windows versions of Chrome and Edge again.

Additional tips and links have also been added that will appear if you have technical problems with the game.

The Android version of the game received improved support for the latest versions of this OS, while maintaining support for outdated versions, starting from 4.1.

Update: The Android version of the game is reverted to the previous build, until the next update.

The Windows version of the game from January 2021 will lose support for 32-bit systems (if you’ve upgraded your PC in the last 15 years, you’re fine).

If you have any problems with this build, please report them via the bug tracker.
Changelog and links to download in first post

pkingesq

Aug 11, 2020
Hi - I have restarted the game with a new hero name but still cannot complete the furnishing of the new house, seems I am unable to buy a table? any ideas?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.43 and Public Update
Today we have an update for the public and club version of the game. Some locations and features from early access have become available to everyone.

The continuation of her story was received by the cutie Hermione. She decided to ask for a visit to our hero, so depending on your actions and decisions, she can occupy our main location for a while :)

To start this event, you need to complete her past tasks, including finding all of her pictures that she hid in the cities.

Android version of the game is back in service. If you encounter installation issues or mechanics in the game itself, please report them to the bug tracker.

Translations for some languages have been updated. Thank you very much to all the guys who help with this.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
skipped through some posts...
so is it an online multiplayer only game without cheats and xxx gifs/vids?
correct me if i am wrong :illuminati:

Rogue010

Jul 28, 2020
Hey guys, just in case anyone is wondering, the girl called Hermione is Ellie Eilish.
The video is called "Ellie Eilish twirls in the park and flahes her pussy"

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.44
In the new build, we continue the story of Hermione. She asked to visit our hero’s home, and it seems she is not going to leave.

Two morning events were added with her company. One of them directly continues the events of the last update, and the second is triggered the next day. If you have already gone further, then they will appear after any of the nights at the hero’s house. So you won’t miss anything :)

Some additional changes were made to the hero’s apartment and the first base of New Post in the store, before the upcoming updates.

The Android version update will be slightly delayed this week and will be available a little later. The previous version works as usual.

Reactions: Wolfblack01

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.45
In this update, we started to change the quest system and storylines. In the new system, it will be impossible to completely fail the quest. So, for example, if you refuse to give Vera a lift, then earlier you lost part of her storyline. Now she will wait a few days and re-contact you. You will still lose the trip event, but later she will retell the plot to you.

This will be implemented in different ways for different quests, and of course some penalties will still be present – it may be less experience, supplies, or skipping some scenes.

This change has already been made to some quests, and if you have failed them, then the game launched their continuation in automatic mode.

Also, the Quests List has been updated with a description of tasks from Hermione, in case you get stuck somewhere.

The Android version update will be slightly delayed this week and will be available a little later. The previous version works as usual.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.46 and Public Update
Today we have an update of the club and public version of the game. Some features and content from early access have become available to everyone.

The story with Hermione also received new morning events. Let me remind you that this girl asked for a visit to our hero, and now she is trying to play the role of a couple in love. And it only depends on your actions how it all ends.

The game engine has received some more changes and will now be able to load from the server not only location data, but also graphic textures, if they are not in your client. This will work on all platforms, and will allow you to start playing by downloading only a lightweight game client. The download of new files will be transparent, without interrupting your gameplay.

I will clarify that at the moment the game will not download any files. When this becomes active, you can enable or disable it in the settings, in case you are not playing with unlimited traffic.

The Android version of the game has been updated to the latest build and will continue now to run in parallel with other platforms.

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes