2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

Krummeiche

Jul 10, 2019
Is there / will there be a way to achieve new skill points? Books and events seem to have no effect anymore.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Is there / will there be a way to achieve new skill points? Books and events seem to have no effect anymore.
I'm still collecting feedback. Perhaps later there will be items that will temporarily give buffs for certain char stats.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 2.90 and Public Update
Today we have updated club and public versions of the game. Some locations and events become available to everyone.

The continuation of the Ruby’s quest in the third city has become available. At her request, we will be able to go to the Camp in the north. We still have to find out why they left it and where all the people went. This location also has a hidden branch for those who play attentively.

The scene at Nika’s apartment was completely rewritten, after she had been visited by unknown. An event with a safe received a new riddle and support for a new skill system. Now the hero will be able to give you a hint or solve it completely himself, depending on the number of Intellect points. Of course, you can do it yourself, in the old fashioned way.

The same update received a scene in the Alina’s basement. The riddle has left old, but the procedure for entering a response on the computer has been updated. A passage to the basement can now be unlocked by using the strenght of the hero, instead of crowbar. Several overnight stays at Alina’s home were updated. The girl received new actions and additional dialogues. She is now more clearly points to alternative ways of passing her storyline.

Updated some scenes with Natasha at the New Post, related to the opening of the hero’s Base. Rewards and dialogues have been expanded and take into account your actions in other quests for this girl.

The hearts showing the number of action points have been replaced by the Energy parameter. The UI has been updated, and now it shows how much energy you have left and how much was at the beginning of the day. I remind you that the amount of energy depends on your hero level and Endurance, which you have chosen by yourself. Also, a note of the number of unlocked days will now be displayed much less frequently.

Minor changes were made to locations with roadblocks in the first city and to the event with girls who was taking pictures of each other.

Updated translations into Spanish, Italian, Polish, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese and Turkish. Thanks to those guys and girls who help me in this difficult task.
Changelog and links to download in first post

ai...

May 30, 2019
Warning if I were you I wouldn't download this. I used the mega windows downloader and it gave me a virus. I know for a fact it was this game since I check for viruses constantly. So once I realized it was this that gave me a virus I uninstalled this and ran a check and it still said 1 threat detected. So I did an offline virus remover and it got rid of this completely and now that this one program is gone my threat is gone. So if I were you I'd be careful downloading this.

Reactions: bethilelizabeth

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
The problem is the mega downloader, not the game.
Never install apps for downloading other files, as they are marked by all antiviruses as malwares. Although this is not a virus either.

ai...

May 30, 2019
Not true at all I use mega all the time have downloaded many games using it. This game is the only one that was marked as a threat by my system. Not only that but after it was installed I had windows trying to open by themselves which is why i first looked in my task manager and saw nothing suspicious running so I ended up doing a full scan and found said threat. So yes it was.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
There are no any viruses in my games. 300k players will confirm this.

I also added screenshots of the verification of the last build with virustotal, only one noname caught a false positive there. Apparently you have similar crappy AV.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanderdanden

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 2.91
In this build, a dozen repeated quests have been added (marked with a blue exclamation mark), which will help you earn money or just diversify the passage of the game. All this quests are scattered in all cities and will periodically come across to you during the game.

The saves system was updated. It received the same functionality as in the latest Red Pill build, and now allows to save much more information about your actions on locations. This will allow me to do more complex events, girls will remember your choice in the dialogs in more detail, and you can return to locations to finish what you missed earlier.

Random events that you come across when visiting different locations have already been updated under the new system, and now they are completely independent of each other. So you should not have more problems finding those events that you missed earlier.

And the camera at the Hut, on the contrary, is not always available now – this was not intended. The chance of its appearance was reduced to 35%.

The club menu has also been slightly updated and some minor changes have been made to the UI games.
Changelog and links to download in first post

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
I have an account, I'm logging in, the game hasn't started yet, even though I've been playing it for a few months .. any tips ??

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Username..ok Password ok .. then nothing
If you have access to my website without any VPN, then the game has access there too. If it does not connect, then the problem is on your side. Most solutions to the problems are described in the

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes