3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner (Medium).jpg
Overview:

You spent your last summer of high school with a gorgeous angel named Haley before heading off to college. Although Haley had to leave by the end of the summer, her heart and touch stayed with you. You decided you'd save enough money to fly and meet Haley once more by the end of the year. The thought of seeing her motivates you, but at the same time, many temptations awaits in the new college life. Will your heart sway or remain the same by the end?​

Updated: 2018-12-02
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - -
Mac: - -
Others: -

lsn01.jpg lsn02.jpg lsn03.jpg lsn04.jpg lsn05.jpg lsn06.jpg lsn07.jpg lsn08.jpg lsn09.jpg

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Last Summer Night [v0.0.1] [HoneyHotDog]- Original Size: 707MB

Download PC (65MB): - - -

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Oh, I just HATED when Jocks were snooby back in high school, I really connect with this MC so far. Good job.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Quite a good start. Needs some proper punctuation and attention to capitalization, but otherwise a good show.

Anyway, I feel like I need a gif made of the scene in Super Troopers with the shenanigans line, but with the Captain saying "I swear to God, I'll pistol whip the next guy who puts the words 'Night' or 'Summer' in the title of their game."

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Have to appreciate a dev launching without a patreon money grab page.

There's genuine well-meaning effort here; the renders are well done, a little grainy but that can be fixed.

Reactions: GhostPhil

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Have to appreciate a dev launching without a patreon money grab page.

There's genuine well-meaning effort here; the renders are well done, a little grainy but that can be fixed.
How does an artist survive, just putting a out a piece of art for the public?

Paniya

May 28, 2017
Oh a new game..! awesome
Seems there's a bit similarity with the graphics with the NLT Media.
Gotta ask, is there plenty content in this version? but data package makes me concern.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
How does an artist survive, just putting a out a piece of art for the public?
I meant the first release. Might as well test and see how well the demo does before committing to the project. If the early adopters are saying its junk, would make sense to try something different.

Too many abandoned projects here that didn't get beyond 10-50 patrons.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
the renders seems really good the story is a little bit like grease this could be good :D

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
i played the game it has potential the animation can get al little bit better but it's an early game so everything can develop in something good but the dev should get rit of the grainy in the renders and it will look much and much better:eazyHype:

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes