Seeking Lasting transformations

Phone Guy

May 23, 2022
I am looking for games where if you lose a fight to an enemy you will get a transformation (preferably different from other) that will stick with you until you can cure it.
I know games like Latex Dungeon kinda did this im just looking for more games like this

Sep 12, 2021
I am looking for games where if you lose a fight to an enemy you will get a transformation (preferably different from other) that will stick with you until you can cure it.
I know games like Latex Dungeon kinda did this im just looking for more games like this
I have some recommendations:
- Trap quest - Exactly like what you described, even more, it is a dungeon crawler. It's installation is tad tricky through.
- Lilia's Livelihood - Not really lasting transformations, just inflation and pregnancy from every existing(and more) orifice. But it happens in fights with enemies, and there are a lot of variations in scenes.
- Lewd Crest Knightess and the Perverted Demon Queen - all you requested, varied transformations for heroine.
- SINIStar 2 - Still in development, but, it is expected to have variety of states, like enlarged breasts or pregnancy, that impact the scenes. Guro warning tho.
- T.I.T.S. - Text-based, but good.

Phone Guy

May 23, 2022
I have some recommendations:
- Trap quest - Exactly like what you described, even more, it is a dungeon crawler. It's installation is tad tricky through.
- Lilia's Livelihood - Not really lasting transformations, just inflation and pregnancy from every existing(and more) orifice. But it happens in fights with enemies, and there are a lot of variations in scenes.
- Lewd Crest Knightess and the Perverted Demon Queen - all you requested, varied transformations for heroine.
- SINIStar 2 - Still in development, but, it is expected to have variety of states, like enlarged breasts or pregnancy, that impact the scenes. Guro warning tho.
- T.I.T.S. - Text-based, but good.
Im probably gonna try them all but with trap quest theres different versions for the art which one do you think would be the best?

Sep 12, 2021
Im probably gonna try them all but with trap quest theres different versions for the art which one do you think would be the best?

It's purely a personal preference. I'd say to give a go every version to find your own best, for me it was Strateg, even if it is a bit limited.