3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You know you can block games based on tags if you go through the latest games tab. Just click the filters button at the upper right of the page (looks like a triangle with a line coming out the bottom). Then look from the section called "exclude tags", click it and scroll through the list to find the content you don't want to see, then repeat for each tag. You can also only see games with specific tags you want to see.

MTL isn't a sortible tag, and even if it was people would still show up to bitch about it. You already see it with the NTR haters in like every NTR game thread ever, they can easily sort the NTR tag out but always show up to bitch.
I didn't say that I dislike netorare or exhibitionism. I was just making the observation that the oddly high influx of MTL'd NTR has been recently displaced by MTL'd exhibitionism.

As for the MTL joke, I was taking the piss, mate. C'mon now.

Sep 22, 2017
I didn't say that I dislike netorare or exhibitionism. I was just making the observation that the oddly high influx of MTL'd NTR has been recently displaced by MTL'd exhibitionism.

As for the MTL joke, I was taking the piss, mate. C'mon now.
High influx of exhibitionist games? Where? There are so few games that come out and even less so that are good. I'm into exhibitionst games and I have a hard time finding new games to play.

Reactions: Karrateir

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I don't understand the point of a ero status page when she starts out as a whore who has already slept with 50 different guys. At that point, does her sex really even matter anymore?

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
You know you can block games based on tags if you go through the latest games tab. Just click the filters button at the upper right of the page (looks like a triangle with a line coming out the bottom). Then look from the section called "exclude tags", click it and scroll through the list to find the content you don't want to see, then repeat for each tag. You can also only see games with specific tags you want to see.
There's some thing you fail to mention: One has to repeat that every single time one opens the page. One must bookmark the very URL which specifies the custom settings, so one can't just click on 'Last Updates' either. That's why...
they can easily sort the NTR tag out but always show up to bitch.
they can but do not. Add on the fact that Netori still hasn't been decisively split (heck, many still argue against them deserving to be differentiated), it is but a simple matter of a 'society' having the problems it deserves, for it's of their own making. Tags are currently being revised to split netorare, netorase and netori but alas settings won't be easily saved still.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
High influx of exhibitionist games? Where? There are so few games that come out and even less so that are good. I'm into exhibitionst games and I have a hard time finding new games to play.
A whole bunch of Japanese games were added this past week like someone rough translated them in batches. The unfortunate thing in this case is the stats page in in Japanese, didn't translate everything.

Funfar12

Oct 23, 2021
got Trojan warning in pixeldrain link , Trojan:Script/Sabsik.TE.A!ml
So.. is a False positive?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
There's some thing you fail to mention: One has to repeat that every single time one opens the page. One must bookmark the very URL which specifies the custom settings, so one can't just click on 'Last Updates' either. That's why...
So, the thing is if there's a tag you absolutely HATE and cannot stand at all, you can take the 5 seconds to filter it out. If you show up in a thread just to bitch about the tag being in (or a major focus of) a game, you're just a lazy idiot.

Seriously, I've seen people show up in a game thread titled something like "NTR Knight, a Married Knight's Cheating Adventure" to ask if the NTR is avoidable and complain that it isn't.

Though I personally don't know or care about the distinctions between the types of cheating names, so I won't comment on that.

Regardless, I'm going to leave it here to not continue off topic.

Reactions: SpellsOfErotica
Sep 22, 2017
I mean that's extremely easy to do and I have a bookmark that filters out censored and AI art. Even if they don't want to do that then they might as well just take the extra few steps to filter it out since they probably either bookmarked the front page or type in the url so they're wasting time anyway. I don't want to assume anything about what you think but bookmarking the page or editing a bookmark should be something even children can do.

they can but do not. Add on the fact that Netori still hasn't been decisively split (heck, many still argue against them deserving to be differentiated), it is but a simple matter of a 'society' having the problems it deserves, for it's of their own making. Tags are currently being revised to split netorare, netorase and netori but alas settings won't be easily saved still.
I'm not an expert on these genres, maybe they should be split and maybe they shouldn't, however if someone wants to look for those games they can easily just inverse the search if its bookmarked. This site is extremely easy to use and you should be able to get a feel for the game based off of title and screenshots.

Also as a side note, I'm not against good grammar or punctuation, but writing as if you're from the 15th century makes it you come off a bit cringe.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes