Aug 6, 2017
It's been a while, but if I remember right you need to:
>Accept their invitation to hang out
>Wait until she gets mad at Jedd
>Don't try to diffuse the situation
>Follow her when she storms off
>Offer to knock her up
>Don't back down when she asks if you're joking

Alternatively you can have Jedd's back and tell her to grow up, but getting btfo doesn't rev her engine, which I admit is unrealistic.

Based, thanks bro <3
New game coming soon
it's been a month already since you said the new game is very nearly there, any estimated release date?

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
Okay i played like 3h but failed to see any non-consexual sex. Reviews mention "best rape scene", how can i access it?
Is there any walkthrough?

CMDRGTMR

Nov 13, 2017
This game is absolutely beautiful! The visuals, the music, the atmosphere, and the writing is incredibly well done as well. Can't wait to see more from Oko.
Why does the game have the completed tag though?
Because work has stopped on it.

Pretty sure Oko can answer this better, but I think they just didn't feel like finishing it, didn't like the direction, or just couldn't stand to work on it anymore. Or maybe they just fell out of love with it. They have a post on their blogspot somewhere regarding it.

It's a shame, because I would've loved to have seen more scenes with Stace, since it seems only her Storyline needed a bit more, but it's whatever.

They haven't dissapeared off the face of the Earth, and they have tons of other neat stuff. So it's cool in the end.

vmc94

Aug 13, 2020
Any reason the game wouldn't work on mac OS 10.15.5?
just downloaded it and it instantly quits unexpectedly on launch

urfg

Aug 26, 2019
Can somebody reupload the demo version? Since it's apparently completely different content and all the old links are broken?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It's a link to an online mp4 file, a teaser trailer of stellinavra. Oko's other game. However they retired a few months back.
Just finished reading his retirement post. Hope that dude finds the happiness he's looking for.

Mar 27, 2021
Is the game completed? Cause the tag is "completed" but people here say that it was abbandoned? Btw, am I the only one that gets stuck before the H scene with Estella? Literally after I put the battery in her ass and helped her, she says that is time now for my reward and then I find myself in fron of Kren, literally in the middle of his desk and I can't move... Tried 3 different times and every single time that happens... The only thing I could do to avoid this is to betray her... And of course it's the worst thing for me since I like her more... But whatever...

lowclassgod

Aug 8, 2016
Is the game completed? Cause the tag is "completed" but people here say that it was abbandoned? Btw, am I the only one that gets stuck before the H scene with Estella? Literally after I put the battery in her ass and helped her, she says that is time now for my reward and then I find myself in fron of Kren, literally in the middle of his desk and I can't move... Tried 3 different times and every single time that happens... The only thing I could do to avoid this is to betray her... And of course it's the worst thing for me since I like her more... But whatever...
Game has an end, therefore is complete. Just hasn't got any of the extra episodes Oko was planning.
Oko has retired from making games and wishes to pursue real life goals so that's where the abandoned thing comes from.

Reactions: CMDRGTMR
4.70 star(s) 15 Votes