3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

HLove29

Sep 22, 2017
I checked the pastebin link 2017.11.30 and I have seen that they have implemented some changes in the map and have changed some character sketches and have added some animations either someone know if this will get a final? I remember it was glitched in the alien ship and never could pass through then I've deleted my old save file and the old game ver. it still glitch?

May 28, 2017
I checked the pastebin link 2017.11.30 and I have seen that they have implemented some changes in the map and have changed some character sketches and have added some animations either someone know if this will get a final? I remember it was glitched in the alien ship and never could pass through then I've deleted my old save file and the old game ver. it still glitch?
With the update afterwards, they fixed the bug where you couldn't advance. Now it goes further into the robot area, but it just ends there. Don't know about this most recent update, though.

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
It sure would be great to have a way to remove the constantly large raven pic blocking the right of the main screen.

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
Does Anyone knows how to remove the Image of Raven the one on the right corner of the screen while playing ?

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Does Anyone knows how to remove the Image of Raven the one on the right corner of the screen while playing ?
Unfortunately no sorry, however the purpose of the image is to show the continuous corruption of Raven as she loses health. It is annoying, but kind of fits with the whole corruption theme that is game is all about.

Reactions: Prudii89

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
Unfortunately no sorry, however the purpose of the image is to show the continuous corruption of Raven as she loses health. It is annoying, but kind of fits with the whole corruption theme that is game is all about.
i agree it looks great but sometimes it gets into the way of some scenes

Reactions: JJZ-Godd

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
except those game are enlarged so the idle pic is put into side blank space or reduced in size so it wont disturb the whole gameplay

Reactions: GaRbS
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes