Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
That thing and others like it should really have an arrow. Because the wall looks solid, people don't try it.

ZenithTempo

Feb 20, 2019
Is it just me or when you let the corrupted elf girl corrupt you she gives you "magic beans" But when you go back to the elf town there is nowhere to use them? Can't talk to her sister to get into the temple after that either. Thankfully I had another save before hand to I could defeat her then bring her back, but I'd like to see a corrupted elf town tbh.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Is it just me or when you let the corrupted elf girl corrupt you she gives you "magic beans" But when you go back to the elf town there is nowhere to use them? Can't talk to her sister to get into the temple after that either. Thankfully I had another save before hand to I could defeat her then bring her back, but I'd like to see a corrupted elf town tbh.
If ZXC deliver me some pictures you can see a corrupted city

xuxuxu1

Sep 6, 2018
Just a stupid question. Do you guys have different appearance after equip a new item like 'silk cloak'? there should be one but I can't find it.just like this one below.

Veqa

May 23, 2019
I have no idea where I can find Elf's sister? Can somebody answer or give any clue?

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
I've been wondering this where do you go to meet Q-bee after saving her in the forest with insects and girl eating spiders she says meet her at her hive but she the Q-bee is not there only her workers are is there some other location that's nobody knows about yet or is it not implemented yet because even in here hive there's no throne.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I've been wondering this where do you go to meet Q-bee after saving her in the forest with insects and girl eating spiders she says meet her at her hive but she the Q-bee is not there only her workers are is there some other location that's nobody knows about yet or is it not implemented yet because even in here hive there's no throne.
It's a old event normally the bee would lead you to the bee area but this area was moved and didnt exist any longer

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Out of curiosity, does using semen lock you out of some content (getting corrupted)? If yes, getting to this content would be pretty brutal and extremely grindy. I ask this because of the teleporter in slime dungeon, it says something about corruption or somethings missing.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Out of curiosity, does using semen lock you out of some content (getting corrupted)? If yes, getting to this content would be pretty brutal and extremely grindy. I ask this because of the teleporter in slime dungeon, it says something about corruption or somethings missing.
No it do not
Did you found the elv village?
You ha e to beat both latex bosses get there

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Beat every boss up to this point (and enemies on the way), have all Orbs. But can't find anything else, out of any hints i checked every nook and cranny the game has. Any tip would be greatly appreciated. Maybe the old Save Files make problems (first Version here on F95Zone).

Last edited:

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Maybe i screwed somewhere. But the Boss in the Orb Dungeon is not there, but some kind of Egg thats hard as steel.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes