Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Webberxxx

Mar 3, 2019
Can someone explain me how to go to the elf temple pls.
where's the entrance? if you can show a screenshot. the Queen had written about above, is also not found. killed all bosses except the bees in the dungeon on the left.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Can someone explain me how to go to the elf temple pls.
where's the entrance? if you can show a screenshot. the Queen had written about above, is also not found. killed all bosses except the bees in the dungeon on the left.
Did you visited the dungeon below the hospital and talked to the girl inside the tent

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Watched the whole forest level to 1 boss,the entrance to the elven city not found. there is only the lake where they caught a pony.
On the right side of the map with the lake there is a small hidden path if you killed the latex mistress inside the hospital dungeon and talked to the tent girl the way should be open. If not... Either eat a big reset jelly and start the dungeon again or you don t have the latest build

Webberxxx

Mar 3, 2019
On the right side of the map with the lake there is a small hidden path if you killed the latex mistress inside the hospital dungeon and talked to the tent girl the way should be open. If not... Either eat a big reset jelly and start the dungeon again or you don t have the latest build
Here it is! I had an old version, installed a patch from 30.06 and everything worked.
Thank you for your answers.

Bond56

Dec 21, 2017
this is a great add on~ so glad I found it

have we fingered out what the mysterious scroll does?

outside of battle it takes me to the teleport area, inside of battle it just exits the fight, leaving me standing next to the enemy

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
when i use "the character stays painted" i get the raven animated picture on my screen but the game stops responding to comment (even if its just a new game at the 1st stone portal)

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
when i use "the character stays painted" i get the raven animated picture on my screen but the game stops responding to comment (even if its just a new game at the 1st stone portal)
Do you have the latest bugfix?

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Do you have the latest bugfix?
yeah, somehow i played a bit and i was able to use it. idk why it did that but meh as long as i can play.
btw what to do with starfire's body? Also is there a way to get the armors while killing the bosses? (the OG had a replay fight version where you could talk to the boss and get corrupted and get the armors but it didnt always work)

i mean i brought her to the medical center but where can i get her in my team or something???

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
yeah, somehow i played a bit and i was able to use it. idk why it did that but meh as long as i can play.
btw what to do with starfire's body? Also is there a way to get the armors while killing the bosses? (the OG had a replay fight version where you could talk to the boss and get corrupted and get the armors but it didnt always work)

i mean i brought her to the medical center but where can i get her in my team or something???
Nothing for Starfire right now. No but you can use the reset jelly.
And if I find the time to get further with the village... The woman who will create the armors are already there

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes