Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
Not for now.

Can you reinstall the whole thing again and start a new game for testing purpose. Maybe you have a corrupted safe file
Already done. But still.
It happens since the first teleport stone in the entrance of latex forest.

And I've found another one. The dialogue of elven sister. It's looping, the conversation becomes endless
:3

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
I'm stuck too, cant open the doors on 2nd floor of elven temple, and cant access the 2nd crystal in basement. All bossess killed, all items looted.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I'm stuck too, cant open the doors on 2nd floor of elven temple, and cant access the 2nd crystal in basement. All bossess killed, all items looted.
Did you found the second coin for the door?

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Did you found the second coin for the door?
No, but i looked everywhere i could, all the pots and so on.
Edit: Nvm found it, also it seems that after you exit the tentacle dungeon 2, the nun wont move out of way, no matter what.

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
So do I download this version or the remake version? Which one is better?
Which one is better..... That s for you to decide. This is a advance version of the original game with the "old engine" the remake start with bigger sprites and moving enemy pictures. You must decide

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
Btw, after reinstall many times.
I still got this dialogue loop. The newest patch is already applied, nothin happen :"

huppahup

May 21, 2019
Hello again, been messing around with your mod a bit and doing some edits myself to add a few more transformations (and fix the grammar), im no expert in rpgmaker but found my way around in the horrid mess that is the common events tab to figure a few things out, anyways heres some of the stuff i managed to whip out in PS, have done a few including some modest sprite editing, say so if anyone would want them

heres some examples

alien fallen raven.png raven tentacle backpacker.png 選單立繪惡魔boss (3).png 選單立繪觸手boss (1).png $raven tentacle Backpacker.png

and again, thanks for the mod, really cool you still work on it

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
With elf sister, the dialogue is looping.
Under what circumstances can t find the problem for now. Please be more specific your clothing your status with her have you a companion and the main thing where with the sister

Hello again, been messing around with your mod a bit and doing some edits myself to add a few more transformations (and fix the grammar), im no expert in rpgmaker but found my way around in the horrid mess that is the common events tab to figure a few things out, anyways heres some of the stuff i managed to whip out in PS, have done a few including some modest sprite editing, say so if anyone would want them

heres some examples

View attachment 391226 View attachment 391230 View attachment 391231 View attachment 391233 View attachment 391234

Yeah the event s a complete mess but I was to lazy to set everything up again from the start so I searched my way through this Dschungel. And yes I would like to have more sprites and pictures and stuff

Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017

heres some examples

View attachment 391226 View attachment 391230 View attachment 391231 View attachment 391233 View attachment 391234

You are amazing dude, more transformations..
Oh yeah.

huppahup

May 21, 2019
Also, is there an way to know which enemies will transform the PC ?
not really, its quite a gamble, some could argue its part of the thrill, though you can always spoil yourself and peek in the pictures folder, although this doesnt imply all the stuff there is actually used in game, its up to you really.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes