Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
the reset jelly respawn the bosses? and the great reset jelly????

thanks for the mod btw.

ZXC and Kemuriya should team-up one day to make an abolsute corruption fuckfest or something xD

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
the reset jelly respawn the bosses? and the great reset jelly????

thanks for the mod btw.

ZXC and Kemuriya should team-up one day to make an abolsute corruption fuckfest or something xD
The big can reset the dungeon and the elv village

Who is Kemuriya?

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
just to be sure there are no downsides to using the reset jelly ?? (the item description looked like it might prevent certain events)

Billion67

Jun 12, 2019
Great Mod but ive got a few questions: is the basement of the hospital completed? cuz i still cant get past the nun in the basement
once i have all of the orbs from defeating the enemies do i get anything out of it?
is the elf village the only village in the current build? ( in the area to the left of the main towns warp zone next to the robot area a bug girl says come meet me at her town but i cant find it)
sorry if these questions are answered already just curious

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Great Mod but ive got a few questions: is the basement of the hospital completed? cuz i still cant get past the nun in the basement
once i have all of the orbs from defeating the enemies do i get anything out of it?
is the elf village the only village in the current build? ( in the area to the left of the main towns warp zone next to the robot area a bug girl says come meet me at her town but i cant find it)
sorry if these questions are answered already just curious
The basement isn t complete
The bee city she s refering to is the one inside the other forest. It s not a nice village but in terms of usability for the player the elv is the only other one for now

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
FINALLY XD
so whats new beside the elf temple?
and is it save to delete prev version except the save files?
Tentacle dungeon and new companion

Better Install it into a new one don t know if there are any game breaking bugs around

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
Tentacle dungeon and new companion

Better Install it into a new one don t know if there are any game breaking bugs around
thanks for the fast replay
and I think I found one
everytime I turn on the char stands painted option I cant move, its not a freeze tho, cz the game still run

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes