Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Bond56

Dec 21, 2017
uhhhh ... not sure if this has been reported yet but there is something wrong with the tentacle crystal, trying to use it to enter the dungeon only tp's me to the latex crystal

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
uhhhh ... not sure if this has been reported yet but there is something wrong with the tentacle crystal, trying to use it to enter the dungeon only tp's me to the latex crystal
Yes was already reported will be fixed with the next patch tomorrow

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
Okay okay.
So here's the thing.
My raven is solo without any companions, she uses her normal clothes, and this sister is located in the slime cave. I didn't mention the location since maybe this can be a kind of spoilers.
Everytime I trigger a conversation to complete the quest from elven queen. iirc, after a small talk, raven will fight this elf and bring her back to the village. But, the dialogue seems endless, it starts over and over again.
sorry for my bad English

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Okay okay.
So here's the thing.
My raven is solo without any companions, she uses her normal clothes, and this sister is located in the slime cave. I didn't mention the location since maybe this can be a kind of spoilers.
Everytime I trigger a conversation to complete the quest from elven queen. iirc, after a small talk, raven will fight this elf and bring her back to the village. But, the dialogue seems endless, it starts over and over again.
sorry for my bad English
Can you send me a safe file. Can t recreate the bug right now

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
Can you send me a safe file. Can t recreate the bug right now
I've started a new game, and already delete the previous save.
I'll tell you if this thing happen again once I reach that event

and one more thing.
should I start a new game for every new patch added?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I've started a new game, and already delete the previous save.
I'll tell you if this thing happen again once I reach that event

and one more thing.
should I start a new game for every new patch added?
Uhm... No. The save files convertible between the mod updates. Only the original game-saves and the mod-saves don t work with each other.

RandyPT

Aug 18, 2019
Is sakura bugged or is it?
I save her then I leave the map and come back I have to save again

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes