Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
okay I give up.
here's my save. right in the spot.
...If you play around with your save file and delete, I don t know why, the armor what you should have at this point. Then there could occurre some bugs indeed. If you play around with your save file again and give your char armor no 074 back it will work again. Or you eat a big reset jelly and reset the elven village

Is sakura bugged or is it?
I save her then I leave the map and come back I have to save again
It s random

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Hate to ask, but could you list (on future updates) which enemies you've changed, etc? I don't mind replaying the game again and again, but it's hard to find every TF
Take a quick look into the rar into the pictures folder. There is a hint

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
I did, it shows aliens, tentacles n leeches, so it's either of three, and alot of legwork.

Shadewolf1

Mar 30, 2018
So I am stuck... I completed all the "current levels" but I cannot access all the crystals or anything from the newest version of 09/03/2019 can someone either upload a full save or something? Cause I've done almost everything but the crystals

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
So I am stuck... I completed all the "current levels" but I cannot access all the crystals or anything from the newest version of 09/03/2019 can someone either upload a full save or something? Cause I've done almost everything but the crystals
The tentacle is a random drop from the "normal" area from the armored guards. Did you go into the temple from there you can enter the next crystal

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
...If you play around with your save file and delete, I don t know why, the armor what you should have at this point. Then there could occurre some bugs indeed. If you play around with your save file again and give your char armor no 074 back it will work again. Or you eat a big reset jelly and reset the elven village
so I have to put armor no 074 manually to make this work, is that correct?
but I edit the save files just for the stat and potions, I never touch anything since it could mess the story, or buggy as you said.
anyway I'm going to try it now, I'll report again if something happen again. thanks...

EDIT:
everything went smooth. no problem at all.
but plz tell me how to pass the gate in elf temple 2nd floor, I desperate :"(

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
so I have to put armor no 074 manually to make this work, is that correct?
but I edit the save files just for the stat and potions, I never touch anything since it could mess the story, or buggy as you said.
anyway I'm going to try it now, I'll report again if something happen again. thanks...

EDIT:
everything went smooth. no problem at all.
but plz tell me how to pass the gate in elf temple 2nd floor, I desperate :"(
Search for the other ancient coin inside the temple walls

RandyPT

Aug 18, 2019
What do you do with sakura?

What right stone pillar is it for?

Last edited:

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
Templer Area it s hidden. Yes I m mean
a hint please :"

EDIT: ok found it.
but I faced another bug. After exit the red crystal, the nun blocked the way.
I attach a savefile right in the event, maybe it could save some times.
and a sceenshot ss.png

Last edited:

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
redownload the patch again I uped two on the same day one had should fix that for good
if the patch that you are talking about is the one in the OP, already applied and nothing happen, the nun aint move.
but if its another one, would you please reupload? since I cant find it nowhere.
I have 02_09, 03_09, and 05_09 patches. all of em are already applied.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018

Thats Not a real update I only had the urge to share it
Please start a new game for it
Thanks

It's not a version to play with only something I had to tell on my way
After you took a look into it you must apply the 5.1-9 to play again on the normal way

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes