Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017

Thats Not a real update I only had the urge to share it
Please start a new game for it
Thanks

After that you can apply the older patch again
so what to do is apply dis one -> OP patch -> start new game?

EDIT: I re-download the game and patch, everything suddenly went smooth. Maybe my core file is corrupt.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
OK, I'd really like someone to give a straight answer for how to access the tentacle crystal. Because I'm fucking stuck there and have spent a fucking literal hour or so trying to find how to access it.

Now, I get that a dev might want the players to find how to access the hidden things themselves, but at this point it's so frustrating and I've gotten so pissed off I'm near rage quitting the modded game entirely.

So, what I've found and done so far. Downloaded the most recent versions of the main file and patch from the first post, and installed both. For the in game stuff, spoilers for those who care.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aside from that issue, a few requests / suggestions.

Especially if my guess about the slime area at the end of the spoiler is right, change the corruption of the townsfolk to default to no, since I wasn't paying enough attention when I was shopping / turning in maidens and was just spamming the key to get through the dialogues faster. So if you have to stay "pure" for parts of the game it should really be harder to do that unintentionally. Similarly, the hidden latex boss's corruption option would be nice to default to no as well.

The nun who tells you you need to do something else to get past would be a lot better if she gave some hints for what to do next. So something like "Perhaps someone in town can tell you about that scroll" or "Search the caves of the tentacles"

If the tentacle cave one is just a hidden area make it more obvious, since it's really fucking not right now (or I possibly missed something really obvious, but I doubt that at this point).

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
OK, I'd really like someone to give a straight answer for how to access the tentacle crystal. Because I'm fucking stuck there and have spent a fucking literal hour or so trying to find how to access it.

Now, I get that a dev might want the players to find how to access the hidden things themselves, but at this point it's so frustrating and I've gotten so pissed off I'm near rage quitting the modded game entirely.

So, what I've found and done so far. Downloaded the most recent versions of the main file and patch from the first post, and installed both. For the in game stuff, spoilers for those who care.

Especially if my guess about the slime area at the end of the spoiler is right, change the corruption of the townsfolk to default to no, since I wasn't paying enough attention when I was shopping / turning in maidens and was just spamming the key to get through the dialogues faster. So if you have to stay "pure" for parts of the game it should really be harder to do that unintentionally. Similarly, the hidden latex boss's corruption option would be nice to default to no as well.

The nun who tells you you need to do something else to get past would be a lot better if she gave some hints for what to do next. So something like "Perhaps someone in town can tell you about that scroll" or "Search the caves of the tentacles"

If the tentacle cave one is just a hidden area make it more obvious, since it's really fucking not right now (or I possibly missed something really obvious, but I doubt that at this point).
honestly, everything you've said has nothing to do with the tentacle crystal area. the corrupted town folks are just a feature imo.
maybe you need a little dig up through these 24 pages for clue XD (sadly that's what I did)
the questions are:
have you done the main quest? (until "come home" cg shows up, and you back to town)
have you paid a visit to elf village?

small hint from me, the magic mark you've found in slime area has connection with a quest that is given by the elf queen, which is the follow-up quest that leads you to tentacle crystal, and there's no such hidden doors, every area has its own entrance.
oh one more thing, read every dialogue carefully, do it more than once if you must.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018

Every character you transformed can be cured inside the town that you can see the tf scene again. Some have a more obvious way to bring them back some not.

And if you straight forward click through all of the text better use the cancel button instead of the confirm button. Just a small hint that you don t do anything dumb without noticing it what you only can reverse with a reset jelly.

For the spacing out thing try to download the core file again from time to time there are some problems because of the size of the file

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Every character you transformed can be cured inside the town that you can see the tf scene again. Some have a more obvious way to bring them back some not.

And if you straight forward click through all of the text better use the cancel button instead of the confirm button. Just a small hint that you don t do anything dumb without noticing it what you only can reverse with a reset jelly.

For the spacing out thing try to download the core file again from time to time there are some problems because of the size of the file

I missed your reply until now, but thanks for actually answering my questions. Though like I said in my previous post, an indication to back track to there in any dialogue (if there is one at all) and / or a repeatable dialogue with the nun blocking the crystal or tent girl would be nice.

is giving error at the time of extraction
Odds are you're either using winrar or got a corrupted download.

If it's winrar, you either need to change your computer's local settings to chinese, since winrar freaks out when you try to extract files with non-roman alphabet characters. The better option is to just switch to using 7zip, which is better than winrar in basically all respects (also free).

If i's not winrar / 7zip doesn't work, try re-downloading the files

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I missed your reply until now, but thanks for actually answering my questions. Though like I said in my previous post, an indication to back track to there in any dialogue (if there is one at all) and / or a repeatable dialogue with the nun blocking the crystal or tent girl would be nice.

Odds are you're either using winrar or got a corrupted download.

If it's winrar, you either need to change your computer's local settings to chinese, since winrar freaks out when you try to extract files with non-roman alphabet characters. The better option is to just switch to using 7zip, which is better than winrar in basically all respects (also free).

If i's not winrar / 7zip doesn't work, try re-downloading the files
The only way to repeAt some of the textes is by using the reset jellys they cancel the quest an push you back in time as you hadn't played around. That should also work for most of the texted pinned on this event/questline

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Only tentacle and latex dungeon is ready
For more I must wait that Z complete the next stage of the MV version

Reactions: Blancpranata

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
i beated the latex mistress in the first dungeon
and when you go back you find an "egg that is hard as steel" is there anything you can do with that?

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
i beated the latex mistress in the first dungeon
and why you go back you find an "egg that is hard as steel" is there anything you can do with that?
You can corrupt the witch with it

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes