Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
View attachment 2317455 how to get past two in top right?
You fight through them. Although I recommend you go back and get an ally. Preferably the scientists (the first girl you see get turned on that level) also, if you corrupted the one receptionist into a slime nurse you get access to a cellar where if you have a civilian in your inventory with a slime then you can get a thrid ally. Although the slime girl ally isn't that powerful, they can use items so they can feed your other characters milk, semen, honey, etc and generally gets ignored by the ai

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
How to go there?

What do you mean? Because if you're talking about how to get to that area then simply progress through the story. But I'd you mean that part of the map then you got a couple ways.

1. Surrender. Get into combat give up and get set to the egg chamber.
2. Fight/avoid enemies as you progress through the map. (You will have to fight at least one Alien)

Once you to the section where you respond should one of the aliens beat you just go straight down then right. watch out for aliens spawning in the grates

Reactions: johnsmith001

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Is this still being updated?
Honestly, they probably are but since they aren't doing this as a career at the moment and need to translate this to English. Like taking six months to update is actually pretty good, the people updating once every other month is really fast.

Reactions: Erxkum

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Honestly, they probably are but since they aren't doing this as a career at the moment and need to translate this to English. Like taking six months to update is actually pretty good, the people updating once every other month is really fast.
Nice, I'm satisfied knowing it is being worked on and not abandoned. I'm in no rush.

Is there a list of the new features introduced by this mod somewhere?

Reactions: CuriousWonder

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Nice, I'm satisfied knowing it is being worked on and not abandoned. I'm in no rush.

Is there a list of the new features introduced by this mod somewhere?
Don't know but it definitely is a different experience well keeping the spirit of the original. There's plenty that wasn't in the original that is here well also bring a lot that was in the original.

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Was just looking into this, is this completely different from latex dungeon remake then?

Jul 21, 2021
Was just looking into this, is this completely different from latex dungeon remake then?
Yeah, it is, especially since its bgm selection is, imho at least, FAR more superior than its MV Remake counterpart, though the Advance revision seems to have replaced some dungeon bgms with less-superior variations such as the tentacle dungeon for instance, but at least most retain their superior bgms. Not to mention that the Slime Girl transformation outfit makes Raven look like a truly pure slime girl, unlike the MV Remake's variation which looks far less like a pure slime girl transformation.

Original/Advance fully-transformed Slime Girl Raven outfit (I say "outfit" since, unfortunately, it doesn't change Raven's moving map sprite, just the shown "status/battle" image): (the Slime Queen seen on the left side also has a pure slime girl look on her main body, unlike in the )

MV Remake's fully-transformed Slime Girl Raven outfit:

So yeah, definitely different, just a shame the MV Remake really downgraded the Slime Girl Raven and Slime Queen, imho at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: -Nynx- and Drzok-Ur

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Yeah, it is, especially since its bgm selection is, imho at least, FAR more superior than its MV Remake counterpart, though the Advance seems to have replaced some dungeon bgms with less-superior variations such as the tentacle dungeon for instance, but at least most retain their superior bgms. Not to mention that the Slime Girl transformation outfit makes Raven look like a truly pure slime girl, unlike the MV Remake's variation which looks far less like a pure slime girl transformation.

Original/Advance fully-transformed Slime Girl Raven outfit (I say "outfit" since, unfortunately, it doesn't change Raven's moving map sprite, just the shown "status/battle" image): (the Slime Queen seen on the left side also has a pure slime girl look on her main body, unlike in the )

MV Remake's fully-transformed Slime Girl Raven outfit:

So yeah, definitely different, just a shame the MV Remake really downgraded the Slime Girl Raven and Slime Queen, imho at least.
Thanks for the description :)

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
So is the mod completed or abandoned for now?
Don't know yet. There's only one person working on this mod and there does seem to be areas that feel unfinished in my opinion. And the last update wasn't to long ago from what I can tell, at least compared to other solo devs

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes