Jun 28, 2018
which one
if your talking about the one I think you are
the "scientist"( titflasher for jizz) near the ex dungeons
then no, not yet to my knowledge

Last edited:

PronFox

Mar 7, 2019
Is there a gallery for this game, and is there a gallery save? Just asking because it's getting kind of tedious...

Revan12

Jun 30, 2017
Everytime i try to launch the game a temp file appears and then the game launch file disappears. Does anyone know how to fix this?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
AinsSakamoto
She is for a quest in the deamon area
MTJerry
Maybe your AntiVir don t like the exe and put it into Quarantine
Revan12
Re-Download it and try again.
Or did you have the RTP installed?
Or do you accidentally only downloaded the patch without the core file

Revan12

Jun 30, 2017
AinsSakamoto
She is for a quest in the deamon area
MTJerry
Maybe your AntiVir don t like the exe and put it into Quarantine
Revan12
Re-Download it and try again.
Or did you have the RTP installed?
Or do you accidentally only downloaded the patch without the core file
I found out i had malware that was causing it. I got rid of it and everything is working now.

sshazm

Nov 7, 2018
Running into two kinda weird issues - the first I imagine is anticipated in that when I apply the patch (22_05_09) the menu says it's 22.04.08, but the second is that fairly frequently I'm having the game not detect a keyboard or something similar as it just fully stops responding to key presses or inputs. No controller plugged in, no additional keyboards / mice / other peripherals that could interfere, it just fully stops working for seemingly no reason. The first time it happened to me was at the very start, where I would leave town to go to the forest for the first time and then immediately go back into town, which would result in the loss of control. If that's already been encountered by someone and fixed before then please do point me in the direction of the post for it, as for whatever reason the search on here seems to hate me with a passion.

Edit; So I disabled the ride-side-pictures in the menu after turning them on and that has seemed to resolve it, will go test it some more but thats incredibly bizarre if it is the reason for it. I noticed the issue would only occur after the picture 'refreshed' when I swapped to a new scene.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes