Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Aela2411

Jun 30, 2021
Did somewhere start a contest how often I can get asked this question?

No it's no possibility to turn it off. Even if, for what?
Its annoying and im trying to see every creature's defeat stuff
Also dw about the starfire Q i found out hw to reset
Also also can u not finish the game i keep getting one shotted wth a move that does 40k damage

Last edited:

Aela2411

Jun 30, 2021
-_- im softlocked from the elf in the tent is their a way to fix this or do i jus hav to accept it

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Its annoying and im trying to see every creature's defeat stuff
Also dw about the starfire Q i found out hw to reset
Also also can u not finish the game i keep getting one shotted wth a move that does 40k damage
I implemented the stone because the enemies in the crystal dungeons dont have a defeat sequence.
And the end boss isn't finished

What's with starfire?

Aela2411

Jun 30, 2021
like my save is weird i don't have figura's key cant find that elf to go to the elven place. like idk

nonameforreasons

Dec 16, 2021
Is there a way to actually keep all the corruption outfits besides the boss ones? Or do I have to lose the, for example, latex assassin outfit and Eye ball outfits?

Also what's with the teleprter circle in the slime cave after going through the waterfall? It says I might have missed something or that I'm too tainted somehow.

Last edited:

duelista

Oct 18, 2018
Is there a way to actually keep all the corruption outfits besides the boss ones? Or do I have to lose the, for example, latex assassin outfit and Eye ball outfits?

Also what's with the teleprter circle in the slime cave after going through the waterfall? It says I might have missed something or that I'm too tainted somehow.
Nope, the enemy transformation outfits will dissapear if they are removed. No mather what you do it can't be stored in your inventory. Sorry man. I also like that type of outfits but i tried and i couldn't .

Is a mission where you must find the elf lider's sister.When you talk to her in the hidden area in the latex forest she will ask you to find her sister and that magic circle is where she is.

duelista

Oct 18, 2018
I want ask if a new version will be done. I have complete everything in the mod, the main story and the EX dungeons (except for elsa, the spiders and maybe some trinkets) and see the new cave in the EX demon dungeon. I love this mod and is very well done but I would like to complete the corrupt mission of crystal or do the possible escape that the cave maybe introduce.

Cheers from Spain and do not fell down

nonameforreasons

Dec 16, 2021
Nope, the enemy transformation outfits will dissapear if they are removed. No mather what you do it can't be stored in your inventory. Sorry man. I also like that type of outfits but i tried and i couldn't .

Is a mission where you must find the elf lider's sister.When you talk to her in the hidden area in the latex forest she will ask you to find her sister and that magic circle is where she is.
Do I need to go through the demon area first or can I already find the elf in the latex forest? And by secret area, do you mean the place where you get the healing skill?

duelista

Oct 18, 2018
Do I need to go through the demon area first or can I already find the elf in the latex forest? And by secret area, do you mean the place where you get the healing skill?
Yes, there is a log that will block your way. I think when you go through the slime area you can visit it because the log will desappear. Then, you can enter and it will give you a direct shortcut from the forest to the slime area.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I want ask if a new version will be done. I have complete everything in the mod, the main story and the EX dungeons (except for elsa, the spiders and maybe some trinkets) and see the new cave in the EX demon dungeon. I love this mod and is very well done but I would like to complete the corrupt mission of crystal or do the possible escape that the cave maybe introduce.

Cheers from Spain and do not fell down
Someday I will release a newer version but atm I'm completely stuck at work. The whole Corona fuck off kills all my free time

Jul 21, 2021
The suits, you know everytime you get an H attack she becomes more corrupted
There's an item under the "Key Items" list called "Refresh" that usually fixes things like that. Although I do wish that it could auto-correct itself. It's needed to be used sometimes in order to fix Raven's current non-sprite (as in, the one that shows in battle and the menu selection outside of it of course) look if it isn't showing up as it should during battles or in the menu selection.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
There's an item under the "Key Items" list called "Refresh" that usually fixes things like that. Although I do wish that it could auto-correct itself. It's needed to be used sometimes in order to fix Raven's current non-sprite (as in, the one that shows in battle and the menu selection outside of it of course) look if it isn't showing up as it should during battles or in the menu selection.
It was on a auto resolve in the past but some pcs couldn't handle it

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes