Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

drdeath220

Jan 30, 2022
Are you sure you used the teleport scroll? Otherwise maybe upload your save where you're stuck.
Yeah so had the same probably did you guys ever find a fix for it?
Also tried the Transfer scroll which I assume is the right one...if I'm wrong do tell me where to actually get it.

JohnnyCashMoney

Mar 27, 2022
I too am having the same problem where the game doesn't respond to my up key.
Yeah the Transfer Scroll is the teleport one. I'm also stuck in the same thing myself. I actually got the characters to say another line after trying an earlier save, but still ended up being stuck. I even tried a reset jelly since they warp you back to town (if I recall correctly) and it didn't change anything. The game just says that they can't be used right now.

drdeath220

Jan 30, 2022
Yeah I got no clue if anyone finds a solution that would be great. If its a bug I hope its something that is soon fixed.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Just a moment are you talk about a specific point in the game where you can t move anymore or did it don t work the whole time?

drdeath220

Jan 30, 2022
Just a moment are you talk about a specific point in the game where you can t move anymore or did it don t work the whole time?
Just after the fight with the two demon girls fight, in that magic circle you can't move anywhere and no items work is what I am referring too. Other than that point within the Demon dungeon it all works fine for me just can't progress past that really.

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
I bought the steam version, is there a point to getting this? I think the steam version is the remake of the original one if im correct. im enjoying the steam version so far for sure.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
I bought the steam version, is there a point to getting this? I think the steam version is the remake of the original one if im correct. im enjoying the steam version so far for sure.
this version of the game has more content and less bugs but is still a heavy work in progress compared to the remake which is complete, Even if you skip out on this game for now I would still keep an eye on it as it is slowly becoming better and better

Reactions: thefisto69
Jul 21, 2021
Yeah, I HEAVILY prefer the original Slime Raven over the disappointing redo of it in the MV remake, since she isn't even a full slime girl in the MV Remake counterpart, whereas her "complete" transformation outfit in the original IS, not to mention it looks TONS better than in the MV remake, dead serious here. I also wish there was actual effects after being defeated by slime-type monster girls instead of just literally floating in the air temporarily, also wish there was animated effects of the screen when it doesn't involve a defeat that transforms Raven somehow afterwards, ah well.

Also a shame that her sprite doesn't change to a slime girl-version of Raven when the complete slime girl outfit is equipped... T_T

Last edited:

fluffestcat

Aug 23, 2021
Hey so I can't download the file, the download just crashes at 602 mb

I'd really like to play it, is there an alternate download?

duelista

Oct 18, 2018
I want to know something about the elv corrupt quest. I don't know how I have to complete it. I have the mysterious Jelly but i can't trigger any other event. Also i have the same issue with the demon ex zone where i cant use any item to lock off. I can't move from the hexagram and all my movements is blocked by a barrier.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
I want to know something about the elv corrupt quest. I don't know how I have to complete it. I have the mysterious Jelly but i can't trigger any other event. Also i have the same issue with the demon ex zone where i cant use any item to lock off. I can't move from the hexagram and all my movements is blocked by a barrier.
to my current knowledge its not implemented yet

Reactions: imp16k4

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Updated the OP

You should be able to leave the deamon circle and should port around again.
And you get your slime sprite for the slime TF

saran10

Jun 1, 2019
Can someone tell me how i can play in "hunting minigame" after being corrupted by one of the bosses?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes