Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Mikauwu

Jan 14, 2020
Hi, so, firsts things first thanks for your early answer, the loop text bug is fixed, but right now it seems that I cannot leave the "circle" in which you are, I will attach an image so you can see

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Um.. so what is the difference with the remake game? Do i need to download this and the remake one? Or is it okay with just one?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Um.. so what is the difference with the remake game? Do i need to download this and the remake one? Or is it okay with just one?
Advance (this one) is a mod for the original work (https://f95zone.to/threads/latex-dungeon-2018-12-18-zxc.1774/) which the original creator stopped working on a little over two years ago. The Remake one is, as it says a remake by the original creator with different art assets and iirc a different game making engine. The Remake is the official release and is out on Steam now.

As for which is more worth playing, that's up to you. There are people who like one, the other or both.

Oct 18, 2019
I have some weird issues where the keyboard buttons seem to be messed up. I've tried with other keyboards and tested my current one. Definitly can rule out any issue with that.
On the title screen it would seem like my UP button doesn't work. And when in game, the UP key seems to be permanently pressed.

Last edited:

AnimeGaming

Nov 16, 2019
I wanted to ask that before it was window mode for the game but after i downloaded the bug fixes it went to full screen which i dont mind but i cant actually alt+tab out of the game where i need to press the windows button to actually see parts of the thing so can u maybe add a function where we can change to window mode cause i like playing in window mode XD

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Don't know how that happened now didn't touch the game ini in that regard....
Open the game.ini with notepad or something similar.
There should be the line
Fullscreen = 0 (for window mode) 1 (for full screen mode)
Change it how you like it

Also don't know why your UP key don't work anymore

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I might be dumb, but what do you mean a port? I honest to god cannot figure out how to get out of the circle myself. I have tried a portable bridge, and the teleporting scrolls, but no matter what I am stuck.
Are you sure you used the teleport scroll? Otherwise maybe upload your save where you're stuck.

quanticnoob

Jul 25, 2018
Are you sure you used the teleport scroll? Otherwise maybe upload your save where you're stuck.
Here we go, tried using the Transfer scroll to no effect. latest bug fix update to 22-04-08. I have edited the save a bit admittedly to bolster stats and get items, but this problem has been ongoing for me for quite a while before I started playing around with stats as I couldn't make heads or tails of how to get past this bit.

JohnnyCashMoney

Mar 27, 2022
How do you get on the second floor in the hive? i clicked everything, also used fly but nothing happend
If I remember correctly, you just have to defeat the corrupted Starfire, then the next time that you visit the hive there will be a scene where the Queen talks to you. She tells you to take a break on the second floor, and all you have to do is interact with the glowing spot in the Queen's chamber. I just wish I knew how to actually complete the route, or if it even is able to be completed. I'm stuck at a point after this and am just not sure on what to do.

Reactions: Kurt_Eichenwald

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
If I remember correctly, you just have to defeat the corrupted Starfire, then the next time that you visit the hive there will be a scene where the Queen talks to you. She tells you to take a break on the second floor, and all you have to do is interact with the glowing spot in the Queen's chamber. I just wish I knew how to actually complete the route, or if it even is able to be completed. I'm stuck at a point after this and am just not sure on what to do.
First you need to bring one of the bees some coffee. The next one send you into the latex woods again

JohnnyCashMoney

Mar 27, 2022
First you need to bring one of the bees some coffee. The next one send you into the latex woods again
I went to the woods for the one and got the item. I did the whole thing with it and got the reward from the one who told me to go to the woods, and I got the coffee for the other one. I'm just unsure of what to do now. I was reading the guide that someone did if I was stuck, and in it he mentions that you get a weapon of mass destruction from the quest Maya gives you which I'm pretty sure is a euphemism, but all I got was that script weapon.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I went through the stone door and gave the one by the pool the item, and went to Maya and got my reward. I don't know what to do after that.
You have the possibility to get bashed by the Lich bee or proceed with the rest of the game

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes