Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
So I was doing some work cleaning up the orginal version's english when I recalled this existing with a far better core gameplay,
so I grabbed it but can't figure out which version of RPGM you're using, I've got XP and MV, but neither seem to want to open this version, forcing me to assume its one I don't own.
I already went over the english for lda I'm just waiting on imp putting out the new update so I can port it
over

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
I already went over the english for lda I'm just waiting on imp putting out the new update so I can port it
over
Good to know, and it's not that the english is unsuable, it gets the message across fine and allows the game to progress, it just lacks some flurish across the breath of it, and most of the writing is pretty straight to the point, rather than letting some time to breath, creating pretty schizophrenic characters going form resist to embrace in about two words, then back to normal instantly after. While this is a hallmark of most H-games, it by no means has to be, what I tend to muddle through in what little spare time I have to work on stuff like this.

All that aside, I just enjoy polishing out games like these, or making personal edits to mechanics and story structure as an execorise / hobby. Sadly VX Ace is not one of the programs I've got access to at the moment, and buying a third is not in the cards right now, so suppose I'll just tinker with the Remake and play this version for the time being.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Good to know, and it's not that the english is unsuable, it gets the message across fine and allows the game to progress, it just lacks some flurish across the breath of it, and most of the writing is pretty straight to the point, rather than letting some time to breath, creating pretty schizophrenic characters going form resist to embrace in about two words, then back to normal instantly after. While this is a hallmark of most H-games, it by no means has to be, what I tend to muddle through in what little spare time I have to work on stuff like this.

All that aside, I just enjoy polishing out games like these, or making personal edits to mechanics and story structure as an execorise / hobby. Sadly VX Ace is not one of the programs I've got access to at the moment, and buying a third is not in the cards right now, so suppose I'll just tinker with the Remake and play this version for the time being.
the writing right now is wip like most of the mod
my text overhaul mostly fixes the grammar to be more proper and
to have the text read better

I'm going through it again after the next update while I'm porting it
so it might be a bit more then what it is now

rainly

Dec 7, 2019
Unable to move or press esc after exiting a fight or a room. The side portrait will load again. Base RPGM controls like F1 for controls and F12 to reset the game still work.
Happens in fullscreen and windowed modes at any window size.

Hubert151

Mar 25, 2019
It has nothing to do with the game, but anyone know how to get the honey select, or have it in drive or mega?

defcon9801

Feb 1, 2020
I had my character turn into the bee and i did the quest to turn the slimed bees back to normal but now I can't find the second floor to talk to Maya. Where is this second floor, is by the One queen boos or by the Starfire Queen boss? I looked every where and cant find it and also do need to press a key to get up there to becouse I been doing that to but still cant find it.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
You need to beat starfire and have the beesuit equipped.
You can find the entrance in the big bees boss room

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
no wonder it took so long that house of curiosity would be a real piece of work to put to together

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes