Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

kraphyr

Dec 18, 2021
so where exactly am I supposed to go from here?
Edit: Ive already beat the 3rd EX dungeon and got the scroll from Quinz, and I did a reset jelly to get the bee outfit and then beat the big bee boss. Do I need to reset again and not kill the bee boss and talk to her some more? I did the slime quest then no new dialogue appeared she just kept tellin me gj essentially, so what am I missing?
1643868968428.png

Last edited:

kraphyr

Dec 18, 2021
No I haven't, where would that be? If its behind the stone door in the hive I cant open it, if it's somewhere else then I don't know where it is. I'm lost as to where to go at this point.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I placed a waymark for the next update.
Before you enter the hive is another way.
Beneath the "honey river" is a way to the north

xGhostx

Sep 9, 2017
Probably get tired of this but how do you get allies back? Cause failing once and then seeing them removed is just rough?

xGhostx

Sep 9, 2017
Ah. One other thing; I've been spamming the power ups bought from town but I can't seem to use them on raven anymore, it's locked to Alya being highlighted.

kraphyr

Dec 18, 2021
thank you, I found where i needed to go after the hive, was not obvious but progress has been made. One more question - To beat the 4th EX dungeon boss is there someplace I can go to buy better stat boosts or is the imp nests it? If so am i supposed to grind it out for a few hours to beat the boss or did I miss something?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
thank you, I found where i needed to go after the hive, was not obvious but progress has been made. One more question - To beat the 4th EX dungeon boss is there someplace I can go to buy better stat boosts or is the imp nests it? If so am i supposed to grind it out for a few hours to beat the boss or did I miss something?
I work on the deamons right now

Jul 21, 2021
Thanks SOOO much for continuing this variation of Latex Dungeon, it just runs MUCH more smoothly imho, really. Not to mention that the Slime Transformation looks TONS better than the MAJOR downgrade they put in the "remake" variation of LD, dead serious here... DX It looks absolutely perfect in its non-remake version, really...! <3 <3

All that's left is to match Raven herself to match her transformed slime-self (yes, i'm well aware that the transformation outfit can be removed and replaced with her vanilla outfit, but there should still be a Slime Raven shown on the screen imho regardless when either level of Slime Raven is applied, of which i'm more than willing to wait for it to be done) and then it'll be one more thing i'll be quite happy about for this project... ^-^

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Thanks SOOO much for continuing this variation of Latex Dungeon, it just runs MUCH more smoothly imho, really. Not to mention that the Slime Transformation looks TONS better than the MAJOR downgrade they put in the "remake" variation of LD, dead serious here... DX It looks absolutely perfect in its non-remake version, really...! <3 <3

All that's left is to match Raven herself to match her transformed slime-self (yes, i'm well aware that the transformation outfit can be removed and replaced with her vanilla outfit, but there should still be a Slime Raven shown on the screen imho regardless when either level of Slime Raven is applied, of which i'm more than willing to wait for it to be done) and then it'll be one more thing i'll be quite happy about for this project... ^-^
Thanks for the first.

can you please rewrite the second one can t take a sense out of it

Jul 21, 2021
Thanks for the first.

can you please rewrite the second one can t take a sense out of it
Basically for the second part i'd like for Raven's roaming sprite shown on the screen obviously to match whichever slime transformation outfit she has equipped and if not then at least I hope there's a final slime transformation sprite set for Raven for her final Slime transformation outfit is what i'm saying. :)

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
So I was doing some work cleaning up the orginal version's english when I recalled this existing with a far better core gameplay,
so I grabbed it but can't figure out which version of RPGM you're using, I've got XP and MV, but neither seem to want to open this version, forcing me to assume its one I don't own.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes