Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019

----------adjust---------------
battle adjust from T.BOT
(the LDA( Latex Dungeon Advance) maker)

Huh. Didn't know you were working with ZXC now.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
If corrupted by crystal and given the mysterious jelly, what do you do afterwards? I tried talking to the elf queen again and nothing happens.
Crystal is WIP
Also could someone give hints atleast on where to find the companions and recruit them? I found Tifa, The warrior, Starfire, but there are others i apparently missed.
Slimy - you need to corrupt a little bit
Scientis - find some and sooner or later one will appear in the hospital
Alex - You can save her from the shop
Finally, How do youunlock the shop with the gold coin image in the town? Or is that still WIP
You can buy a item in the potion shop that could help

----------adjust---------------
battle adjust from T.BOT
(the LDA( Latex Dungeon Advance) maker)

Huh. Didn't know you were working with ZXC now.
I do the battle and maybe become finally the pics to continue the slime corruption route

@imp16k4
friendly reminder to check the free mv dlc image pack if you have not already
Thanks for the reminder but I know them

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
for those needing a helping hand a quick guide I wrote up
its still in its early phases but should get the job done
It's great. But a bit more detail would be really helpful in later versions of this. This kinda feels like just brushes over quickly. but 6/10. GG.

Reactions: imp16k4

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
for those needing a helping hand a quick guide I wrote up
its still in its early phases but should get the job done
v4 now with instructions on how to get a horrible weapon of mass destruction from the qbee's
do tell me where there's anything wrong

also during my free time I kinda went overboard after looking through all the text in the game
and made the text arguably better then it was before ( I'm looking at you broken English that's been in the mod for a long time)
as well as simple changes that make things make more sense here's a change log of what I did if anyone is interested in it

I really need a life

Last edited:
Reactions: kamina666

squishyz

Jun 5, 2018
Scoured the entire thread looking but, does anybody have a 100% save? I wish I had the time to 100% it, but this is great. I don't know if I have an older version or not of it though. I'm thinking about just getting a fresh install and really don't want to go through it all again. I have the nonadvance one and the advance one I downloaded sometime last year.

kraphyr

Dec 18, 2021
I need help, I'm stuck in the bee hive area, I just got the strange orb from the queen and I'm supposed to acess aanother area with the bee outfit however I cant find out where this is. Also the stone door does'nt open, still, so am i supposed to complete something with the outfit to unlock the door?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
The "other" area the queen talks about is accessible over her throne room
The stone door in the front hive is a part of the later quest from her

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes