Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Thats a good reply,idk why the dev cant respond himself but anyway many things are still missing among them a guide/wiki,a corrupt/pure questline,more human locations,more companions,the story as of now is a uncoherent mess along with the world,i plan on fixing that but it will take time and the dev hasnt exactly been cooperative... and more.

TLDR?
TLDR is too long didn't read, anyway wall of text

also the main reason why updates take so long is imp is only the editor, a composer I would say he takes official art from ZXCs works and puts them into the mod making latex dungeon better. I think he also has a job that limits his time working on the mod.

if it was not for the fact that imp needs to wait for ZXC to draw new things for him to add new content the mod would be much
bigger then it is now. this is proven even more by the fact that imp is able to produce bugfixes, changes and Qol (quality of life) improvements decently fast.

Imp has reason to be skeptical the last person who tried their hand at world building jumped ship midway and as a aspiring dev myself I can understand why imp is skeptical as it take time to implement all that and changing it takes even more time.

to answer why things are missing I will give my educated guess for I am not Imp
a guide and a wiki would be nice but that takes a lot of time and developers including modder's usually don't do that it often falls to a third party to do so. a pure route is currently the main route of playing and is not really missing. There are some corrupted routes if you lose at certain bosses. The routes are of course wip the mods still growing and evolving. I can't answer why there's only the main city and elf city to be accessed but that's probs due to the rampant lewd corruption all over the world and there's not many places left or the place isn't worth the time to put in. as for the companions the art problem is the main problem however I think this might be somewhat fixed if you can have the corrupted variants of them you fight to save them from the corruption, follow you instead by after rescuing them and they become a item in your inventory you put them in some machine or whatever instead of taking them to the nurse to restore that corruption under your control. this method is easy to implement due to how the way you get the slime girl is this way and imp could reuse the corrupted companion art too.
that was just my take on it though idea might already be out there.

hopefully this beautiful wall of text helps both you and imp save time and effort
no TLDR as it is all important

Reactions: imp16k4

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
rather then editing my last post il add this here.
I forgot to add this but the corrupted warrior in the canteen could also be a companion

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
rather then editing my last post il add this here.
I forgot to add this but the corrupted warrior in the canteen could also be a companion
Nah would be only another warrior and there is already one

And yes I have a job that since the whole pandemic shit started take more and more time
It's completely normal now that I'm start at 5 am and get home around 5 pm. 6 days a week for the last two years now. My bank account is happy about that but my brain slowly fuzz out and I get a little bit salty

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I found some girls like warrior girl and aritrocrat girl that i cant take to the hospital,what do i do with them?

Also there is a woman in the city that says she will open a shop,when is that?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Cant play the game, it keep sending me to my deskop and saying that the best resolution is 1920 x 1080
Did you try to download and install it again?

I found some girls like warrior girl and aritrocrat girl that i cant take to the hospital,what do i do with them?

Also there is a woman in the city that says she will open a shop,when is that?
The named girls are for the lacy quest. You need a disguise and find her in the deamon area

For the shop. You need a item from another shop

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
That's another event
i mean technically its both events one putting corrupt stuff into a drink and the other putting something un corrupt into a drink
the people of the game world should really stop leaving their drinks out if they know what's best for them

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
i mean technically its both events one putting corrupt stuff into a drink and the other putting something un corrupt into a drink
the people of the game world should really stop leaving their drinks out if they know what's best for them
The whole universe doesnt make sense and logic seems to be something abstract,a little corrupt tea is fine.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
No Flammenwerfer inside the game. And you missed a "H" with that confirmation.

Aug 21, 2021
Where can i find the Daemon and elf ?

What should i do if the breeding door in the bee hive don't work even with the bee body ?

Is there a way to beat the alien in High tech zone ? I'm level 99

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Deamon are behind the bug zone.
The elfs can be found if you beat the bosses and go for the crystals
The high tech zone can be beaten if you skilled correctly

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes