imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Don t go up the stairs to the bee zone and you can progress further

Use a reset jelly to reset the bosses

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
can I join the discord? if so which one?
There is a direct link in the OP

Can't clear it, it's "blocked"
The same area where you will be ported if you loose against one of the bees. In that area is a way also into the north.
If the crystal dungeons are blocked for you -> kill the bosses talk to the girl inside the tent in the north of the town

hello, i try using RPGM emulator for phone (joiplay)
and this appear, how i can fix it?
Did you unzip the file before you copied it on your phone?
Otherwise no idea only supposed for PCs

sdliddo

Jul 27, 2019
someone mentioned i should try and get the mirror and demon nun outfit. where is this mirror

Last edited:

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
STUCK IN TENTACLE CHAPTER.
I've been trying to get through the tentacle chapter and I need HELP.
I'm at the point where I can see the boss room surrounded by pink tentacles. (Which says something powerful is holding them up)
Now the problem is, I can't find a thing that can be destroyed/turned off to lower them.
I've search the rooms on the left and right, also rescued the girl and she has appeared in the boss room.
(Below picture is for representation of my mental state.)
b21.png

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Did you also search the areas to the left and right.
There are two mid-bosses

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
Did you also search the areas to the left and right.
There are two mid-bosses
Should I just defeat every enemy on both sides? Cause I can't find any mid-bosses there. If you can, can you tell me what they are? like creepers, lamias, etc?

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
Can some good soul put a link to a version not zipped into the .Exe Rpgmaker format please? This game WORKS on the App Joiplay, but android can't unzip that type of file...

Leviathan111

Jun 17, 2021
If corrupted by crystal and given the mysterious jelly, what do you do afterwards? I tried talking to the elf queen again and nothing happens.

Also could someone give hints atleast on where to find the companions and recruit them? I found Tifa, The warrior, Starfire, but there are others i apparently missed.

Finally, How do youunlock the shop with the gold coin image in the town? Or is that still WIP

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes